Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [solved] How to move brush in a straight line  (Read 5835 times)
feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« on: December 17, 2008, 05:22:31 PM »

I want to move brushes in straight line, but with my pulse some times is hard... Is there any shortcut to press while you move to make them move in 90º angles?

Kinda the shift when you move in photoshop...

change the grid size does not work for me coz i use a very small grid...

Thanks in advance!!!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 08:45:13 PM by feLiZ_naVidAD » Logged

Whatever i say in this post is true unless fromhell said otherway. In that case I disagree with what I just wrote. I meant to write what fromhell said.
-------
I also would like to add that im not a chick. I use this model coz i like the thong of the sorceress when i die (witch rarely happens) Smiley
PsYthe
Lesser Nub

Cakes 8

Obey 37.

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 08:26:32 PM »

Alt + <Arrow Key> will move it around in a direction on birds-eye view. NumPad's + and - will move it up and down on side view.

I just drag the brush around though. You do know you can change grid sizes with keys 1-9 and zoom with mouse wheel?

feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 08:44:59 PM »

thats what i wanted thanks....

i dont make brushes, i just clone some of the same height or widht and move them around, that with grid size should do the trick, even tho id prefer to move them with mouse in 90º angles (just like photoshop) Smiley

Ive been mapping for 3 days (about 10 hours in total...) and now with "Space" to clone and "ctrl + tab" to change view allowed me to map in the last 2 hours about 70% of the map im making...

Im very excited about finishing something i can show Wink

Whatever i say in this post is true unless fromhell said otherway. In that case I disagree with what I just wrote. I meant to write what fromhell said.
-------
I also would like to add that im not a chick. I use this model coz i like the thong of the sorceress when i die (witch rarely happens) Smiley
fufinha
stop making alt accounts and self-termination

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 08:58:57 PM »

Thanks PsYthe.. i had the same question a while back but totally forgot the answer. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: