Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mx1ctf8 - Untitled  (Read 5663 times)
Moixie
Lesser Nub

Cakes 6

« on: July 10, 2011, 01:33:16 PM »

well, I made what I use to make, a litlle and brutal map.

The map is composed of 2 bases connected by 5 corridors, 2 at the 1rst floor, 2 at the 2nd floor and another one underwater which is under the 2 bases. it's a really litlle, some seconds are needed to join the other base... at the beginning I planned to do a midlle room to make it bigger but I finally didn't... I'm working on some diferent alternative version of this map where there would be this room !

you can dowload it: http://dl-tm.at.ua/load/0-0-0-26-20
WingedPanther

Cakes 4

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 03:46:28 PM »

I like it a lot!  A small map like that can make for really intense battles.

With that said, I noticed that I had problems getting out of the water tunnel.  The stairs suggested I should be able to walk up into the red base, but I had to make several jumps.  Also, playing in harvester mode didn't appear to have a skull spawn-point.  I'm not sure if it was turned on by accident or not.

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
Someone_mad
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

Painted nails and long haired... I'm not a witch!

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 04:12:15 PM »

With that said, I noticed that I had problems getting out of the water tunnel.  The stairs suggested I should be able to walk up into the red base, but I had to make several jumps.
I noticed it as well, but I like it, cause usually, the one who want to get out is the one who picked up the regeneration item, then... It makes some balanced points....!
          ±END¤CONNEXION±

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: