Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mega Clan Video [1]  (Read 14054 times)
swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« on: October 16, 2011, 12:47:55 PM »

Hey everyone i forgot to post the Mega Clan video here when i made it  Shocked Shocked

but here it goes anyway its from... August i think  ----> Video

Mega Clan Video

Im Working On A Big OpenArena Movie Project As Well Do Im Going To Need Some Demos From People

(Not A Clan Movie)

If You Want To Submit Your Demos To Me Or AnyThing Else Come To

#teammega on Quakenet

Mega Rules The World ! Mega Rules The World
dbX

Cakes 11

Shazpaca!

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 03:33:02 PM »

Okay, it's a nice video. The music cut-off at the end gives a bad impression.

But there's something else far more disturbing.

A quote from the description of the video.
Download OpenArena ------------+

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/3iwvzbpa1?redirect

+---------- Here

+This is Full 8.5 Assembled Version

This Is The Website Here ------------+http://openarena.ws/smfnews.php

Dont Download The Game From Here

Basically, you're telling people to NOT download the game from the official site. Instead you're giving people a link to download a zip file, a file which comes with no extension and will probably be unusable to most people unless they know that it's a zip file and it should have a .zip extension. Further, the file you give them provides only the 0.8.5 patch, and I'm not even sure if it is the complete patch and will not work without the base 0.8.1 game, even though you say it is "full". I was really motivated to write some really ugly things about you, not only due to this, but due to the general impression I got from you. But I don't think that would be enough and I would be getting on a really low level. To make this short, if you want to tell people to download the game, point them to the openarena.ws site or one of the mirrors listed on openarena.ws site. DO NOT GIVE THEM A LINK TO UNUSABLE ZIP FILES, files which you probably have not even tested if they work.

EDIT: Oh great, you've put the link in the description of all your videos. It would be best if you were to remove it.

In defeat we learn.
swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 04:50:10 PM »

Angry i shared this to let people know mega clan has a video

well i tried to music to last and still have rails fall on the hard sounds from the music

and i put that link to download from my link because new people to openarena may not know how to setup the patches from using 0.8.1

(the download is fully assembled if you carefully read it...

so i made it easier...maybe using a .ZIP isnt good but im updating the link anyway  Rest In PEACE!
(which is a common file in USA) (USA COMPUTERS HAVE BUILT IN EXTRACTORS)

**i didnt post the freaking topic for people to b.s and complain im trying to build the got damn community i checked everything if it worked

EDIT: as i CAREFULLY read your statement, i noticed that you really think im going to give a damn about what you say

NOTE: i never did anyhting to you , you you having a negative opinion on me not knowing me ,really makes less of sense than you to comment this post and failed to at least here goes a few tips on how to make your videos come out better.

honestly you must be a low life to complain get a life (maybe 2)

and if you really dont like me that bad see me in arena i have no time to argue with you.

you came out better inboxing me the list of things you dont like about me.

your post could start a chain of people commenting negative

CONGRATS dbx to all the future problems you may cause with this.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:30:06 PM by swaggerall » Logged

dbX

Cakes 11

Shazpaca!

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 12:53:21 AM »

(the download is fully assembled if you carefully read it...

No, it's not. It's only the 0.8.5 patch without the rest. It's 40 MB large, it can't be the whole game when the whole game is over 300 MB with the patch.

so i made it easier...maybe using a .ZIP isnt good but im updating the link anyway  Rest In PEACE!
(which is a common file in USA) (USA COMPUTERS HAVE BUILT IN EXTRACTORS)
But you forgot to add a .zip extension to the name of the file. Unlike UNIX/LINUX systems, windows PCs don't guess the file contents without the extensions, so it will never appear as a .zip file to a Windows user unless he adds the  extension to the file name.

**i didnt post the freaking topic for people to b.s and complain im trying to build the got damn community i checked everything if it worked

It does not work since it's only the patch.

NOTE: i never did anyhting to you , you you having a negative opinion on me not knowing me ,really makes less of sense than you to comment this post and failed to at least here goes a few tips on how to make your videos come out better.

honestly you must be a low life to complain get a life (maybe 2)

and if you really dont like me that bad see me in arena i have no time to argue with you.

you came out better inboxing me the list of things you dont like about me.

CONGRATS dbx to all the future problems you may cause with this.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well, now I know how I got a bad impression about you Grin (whatever the winks were for). You can say whatever you want about me, but you're behaving like a child (or likely a teenager).

Yes, commenting negative about you. Telling people not to download the game from the official site and giving them a link to a broken game is NOT OK.

In defeat we learn.
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 01:30:04 AM »

and you pmed me to reset your cakes....

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 03:55:50 AM »

Swaggerall makes/made many mistakes but it seems like he learns too.

If you search for a link with full install, the patch inside, here is one:
http://download.tuxfamily.org/openarena/rel/085/oa085.zip

Todo: Walk the cat.
swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 02:55:56 PM »

@fromhell i always asked you to change my username.
im sure you can understand WHY IM USING MY OWN LINK

(if you dont its because its MY VIDEO & new people coming to openarena will not know how to set it up)

@cacatoes i will use 3 links and ill use yours because it seems full

@dbx i didnt read your comment due to how ignorant that was of you to comment here with negativity
im still using my own link because its from Mega Clan and has serveral links that i choose to use

@Everyone please im asking you to keep neagtivity to yourself and behind your monitor if you cant stand me (i dont know why) but keep that to yourself i dont want any apart of your negativity.

Mega clan is all about peace and i want to keep it that way i am the face of mega clan and i will not have you bring us down due to any thing

now lets get back to my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K6nW_raPxI

everyone give me your postivie and no please no negativity unless its about my video

dbX

Cakes 11

Shazpaca!

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 01:03:41 AM »

(if you dont its because its MY VIDEO & new people coming to openarena will not know how to set it up)
Well, point them to the official website and the forums and I'm quite sure we'll be able to help them set it up, instead of giving them a link to a file which does not work and no explanation at all.

@dbx i didnt read your comment due to how ignorant that was of you to comment here with negativity
im still using my own link because its from Mega Clan and has serveral links that i choose to use
You're accusing me of ignorance? Well, that's worth a laugh.

@Everyone please im asking you to keep neagtivity to yourself and behind your monitor if you cant stand me (i dont know why) but keep that to yourself i dont want any apart of your negativity.

Mega clan is all about peace and i want to keep it that way i am the face of mega clan and i will not have you bring us down due to any thing
Wow, you really handle this poorly. Nobody said anything about the mega clan. I don't care about your clan. I did not comment about your clan. I commented about your links and you. And you're turning this into some kind of imaginary war. Perhaps it's best if I don't argue with you, the effort is pointless.

now lets get back to my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K6nW_raPxI

everyone give me your postivie and no please no negativity unless its about my video
If you want feedback on your video, the music ending before the video gives a bad impression. The video also features a lot of pretty average frags, and overall it's not really impressive. Not bad, though.

In defeat we learn.
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 04:26:07 AM »

There is negativity about you because:
- There HAS BEEN reasons to have, and your cakes show it. Even without cakes, your previous posts show it.
- There still are reasons to have, even if I believe they are minor and due to the fact you're a bit unexperienced, which shouldn't be a problem.

People may be overly harsh but then you have to learn to deal with it.

Todo: Walk the cat.
swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 05:21:22 AM »

@cactoes its not my fault others dont know who i am, i dont support negativty regardless of what anyone has seen i havent brought negativity here at all ,and my cakes are your opinions about me let the cakes speak on what you think because if you comfront me (ask anyone i will not change my ways)

@dbx

dont think i read that can you repeat elsewhere?

Cakes 7

Is 7 up?

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 06:40:07 AM »

ask anyone i will not change my ways

You take great pride in your stubbornness, don't you? Always punching with your head trough the wall might look cool, but the constant headaches really get you in the end. Wink

I'm on the ten most wanted list, I've got it dead in the groove.
My face is on every wanted poster in town, for the way I move.
dbX

Cakes 11

Shazpaca!

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 07:25:45 AM »

@dbx

dont think i read that can you repeat elsewhere?

Are you trying to say you don't read what I write yet you expect me to read what you write?

In defeat we learn.
swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 06:52:21 PM »

ask anyone i will not change my ways

You take great pride in your stubbornness, don't you? Always punching with your head trough the wall might look cool, but the constant headaches really get you in the end. Wink

7 if no one bothers or starts trouble i wont say anything theres no reason to change anything if nothing is wrong.

he's mad because im doing me and what he does doesnt phase me

dbX

Cakes 11

Shazpaca!

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 12:09:55 AM »

he's mad because im doing me and what he does doesnt phase me

Far from mad. Don't think I sweat over you.

In defeat we learn.
swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 01:40:48 PM »

anybody know any niceee video editors?

i want my videos to come out niceeeee

(with alot of e's  Grin)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: