Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bot Speed - is it fast or is it just me?  (Read 7023 times)
crow
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: July 11, 2007, 10:02:32 AM »

Hey fellas,

I'm totally new to this game (just installed it) and I'm just wondering if it's normal for the bots to move as fast as they do (I know that's a comparative thing to ask), it seems they zip and bounce around the screen pretty fast and I'm playing on the easiest level.

Has anyone else felt this way or is this a reflection on my slow reflexes 8-\

Interested in hearing anyone else's experience and also how it compares to online play.

Thanks.
CorteX
Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 07:21:10 AM »

The bots run with the same speed as you, but I think it's more their reaction time whats suprising you. One millisecond they shoot at you and the next one they turn to run.. Anyway, bots are weird Cheesy but you could outspeed them with walking efficiently and/or strafejumping.
jackoverfull

Cakes 14

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 03:55:09 AM »

you can say that they are weird, but oa ones are the most intelligent bots i ever see! :lol:

Fitacus
Lesser Nub

Cakes -3

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 04:37:32 AM »

In OA 0.7 the bots are not that focused on the railgun @ nightmare level as in 0.6. That made them really fast with insane frags. Now they're more balanced imho.

"The things you own, they end up owning you."
dmn_clown
Posts a lot

Cakes 1

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 05:41:35 AM »

Our bots are more efficient human exterminators, but a little too easy in Nightmare...

w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 10:50:29 AM »

Our bots are more efficient human exterminators, but a little too easy in Nightmare...
..and they talk fooonny!

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: