Poll
Question: Common map naming for OACMP (map dm1/ctf1 as example) [ends 20/12]
oacmpdm01/oacmpctf01 - 2 (28.6%)
oacmpdm001/oacmpctf001 - 0 (0%)
oacmpdm1/oacmpctf1 - 4 (57.1%)
oacmp1dm01/oacmp1ctf01 - 0 (0%)
oacmp01dm01/oacmp01ctf01 - 0 (0%)
Other option (elaborate or your vote won't count) - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 62
  Print  
Author Topic: [REL] OpenArena Community Mappack - Volume 1 - FINAL  (Read 1124460 times)
adriano

Cakes 4

« Reply #525 on: March 18, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »

@Neon_Knight: Ofc, that's important what you said with GPL v2.
If you look at http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4737.0 he edited his post and
under "MEGA Legodeck" I took the link "GPLv2" but ofc, better to be sure and ask him clearly. 
Sos-logo shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, I think also that it is better to don't include it in this mappack. I have new important work (personal) up to today and I don't want to be distracted by loosing time in bringing on this map forward or other things (even if I love to do that). =/

So, I make  a new post for this map so that you can find it there. EDIT: http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4741.0

I hope I'll find some time to follow at least your work.

Bye.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #526 on: March 19, 2013, 03:53:25 AM »

Akom, what's about making a link between the external grass paths, more or less at the place of the attached screenshot?

Another thing: I occasionally saw "unknown" in the team overlay table: I don't remember if that may be caused by the game not finding a location name near (or being at the same distance from two?), or if it caused by having one target_location without the "message" key properly defined.

PS: Some posts ago you mentioned a problem attaching files in the forum. I fear that, also if the GUI tells we can attach up to 3082 KB, in reality it does accept files up to (about) 1,3-1,5 MB only.

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #527 on: March 19, 2013, 02:29:08 PM »

Update!  Grin

Ok, guys, i think the map it's about to be ready for the final release.

Updates:

1) Added more Target_Location entity, i have do some matches and i haven't notice any "unlknow" error. Tell me if and where you notice this error.
2) Moved the Grappling Hook in front of the "Arch" at the start of the bases.
3) Added the Haste at the top of the same "Arch".
4) Some minor brush editing.
5) Added irregular stair to connect the roads, do you like it ? Tongue
6) Removed the "fake floor".
7) Now the Top of the skybox is higher than before.
8 ) The BFG now respawn in 40 seconds.
9) After some textures-experiment i think this is good, the buildings are of concrete, i've used four textures to make it not too boring Tongue

Download Link:
Code:
https://www.box.com/s/l7j9wkcfflphkk89x1l2

Enjoy, and tell me. I think it's done now  Grin

Wink
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 02:25:32 PM by Akom74 » Logged

...sorry for my English, i'm Italian... Tongue

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #528 on: March 20, 2013, 03:37:41 AM »

Nice stairs!  Cheesy

I was thinking that the central platform looks empty. It is used in Harvester (skull generator), One flag CTF (white flag) and Domination (Domination point), but in all other modes, it looks empty.
I suppose you could place something there again (megahealth?), by specifying all gametypes except those three, or by using the !gametype key (but !gametype is OpenArena-specific, so I would suggest to use the !gametype only for TA-introduced stuff, more infos here: (DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Mapping#Limiting_items_to_certain_gametypes).

P.S.: random idea: considering the map supports Overload mode, I suppose that invulnerability and proximity mines (the only weapon that passes through invulnerability) may be welcome. However, due to the fact that bots (always?) use the same, narrow passage to reach the flag, proximity mines could be too much... I'm unsure. Maybe one could give also to them a respawn time quite long...

P.P.S: For some reason, the green texture/shader of the teleporters has some problems (appears completely black) if I have the OACMPbeta1 installed. Making some tests enabling and disabling your maps betas pk3s, it seems that there is something from oa_akomdm4 package (checked with a oa_akomdm4.pk3 dated 13 or 15 February) that causes this problem (during those tests, it seemed that also the sky may somehow conflict with that package... but I see it normally with the OACMPbeta1).
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 04:26:15 AM by Gig » Logged

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #529 on: March 20, 2013, 07:20:36 AM »

Okay, attached here you can find the FIRST BETA of my map..
I have not found a name for it yet, so at the moment it's just TEST2.
Your suggestions are welcome. Maybe Archelogical Elimination (archeoelim)? I don't know...

As I told, I initially designed it with Elimination mode in mind (quickly moving around all the arena with rocket jumps)... however, through time I did various changes to it, to try help bots to better navigate there.

The .arena file allows to play in FFA, TDM, Elimination, LMS and DD modes.
However, it's technically possible (and you can try if you wish) to play it also in Tournament (of course! But maybe it's a bit too large for that), CTF (that would be quite strange to play, considering the map is not symmetric and there are no team spawn points) and CTF Elimination (hey, maybe it may be nice in the OneWay CTF Elimination, who knows!).

The file contains the source .map. I haven't included yet the .psd files of the few textures from mine I created; of course I will do for the final version.

Things I'd like to do: fixing textures and lights, replacing three shotguns with the TA weapons, adding support for Domination mode. And, of course, making the outer perimeter of the map something different than the current "big box" (sloping walls maybe?), possibly without affecting framerate too much. I may require your help. E.g.: if I would switch from Q3Radiant to GTK Radiant (to see OA textures in the editor, and to see TA entities), would everything automatically work, or some kind of conversion/tweaking/fixing would be required?

What do you think about it? Bugs? Suggestions? Too many bots?
Please remember that I'm noob at mapping. I know this is not the best map ever, but I think that at least it's something a little different than usual OA maps, isn't it?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:04:09 AM by Gig » Logged

pelya

Cakes 6

« Reply #530 on: March 20, 2013, 09:01:35 AM »

I'm very lazy lately, sorry  Roll Eyes
I've finally tested the latest release of oa_akomctf1, and it's really good. Buildings are now better, there is some variety in textures.
Instead of using numbers above teleporters, you could put a weapon icons - BFG for the middle floor, and and railgun for the roof.
Weapon and item balance is good, and I love the grappling hook position. I think there is no need for invulnerability or proximity mines.

In the Double Domination mode, the nodes are at the place of the flags in a base, it makes little sense in my opinion - you'll never get to control the opposing base node, because enemies are constantly respawning there.
I suggest something like this - create separate paths, in the center of the map, and far away from each other, to have Double Domination nodes. On the other hand, Double Domination is the only game mode which requires that change, so you may just disable it for your map.
Also, the plain Domination, Elimination, CTF Elimination and Overload game modes are not supported - I guess you need to modify the .arena file.

The Team Deathmatch mode is the most neglected - there are only 15 maps available. In fact, every map in OA should support Team DM, because you don't need any special nodes or flags to play it, and big CTF maps are okay, because there are teams. The same stands for Elimination mode - any map is okay to play it. For CTF Elimination, you only need CTF map. Maybe we need to modify .arena files for all maps, for the next version of OA, to fix that?

The next most neglected mode is Domination, with 16 maps. oajgctf1 and mx1ctf8 maps also do not support the Domination mode. Generally, to support Domination, you need a CTF map with two flags at the bases and one flag in the center of the map (and maybe also at the locations of Double Domination nodes, if your map supports that).
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #531 on: March 20, 2013, 09:29:17 AM »

i'd also replace the grass texture with something smaller and less contrasty (because that kind of 'huge bladed grass on dark ground' texture was a problem for the original Nexuiz), and then add the grass detail by a detail texture layer.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #532 on: March 20, 2013, 11:18:15 AM »

About Akom's map, I suppose it should be possible to fix the Double Domination also without having to modify map structure.

-One may add the DD-specific spawn points (placing them in the middle of the map).
-One may use the gametype key for disabling the spawn points that are really too near to the points, while playing in DD.
-One may move the DD points to the upper floors, where (I think) there are no spawn points. <<-- What about this?

However, you may notice that you already spawn in (or next) to a random base and not always in your color base, while playing DD there. I'm not sure there is really the need to tweak that. With a quick test self-killing me various times, I noticed I always required some seconds of walking before reaching the A or B point. However, playing with some bots in 3vs3, I can see that scoring isn't easy at the moment!
A strange thing is that maybe it seems there are few different spawn points... how many of them are there?

PS: Akom, it seems you forgot to add CTF Elimination and Domination in the .arena file.  Smiley

About the grass texture, maybe someone may need the "pebbles" textures I created and placed in my map?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:31:28 AM by Gig » Logged

Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #533 on: March 20, 2013, 11:33:42 AM »

Quote from: Gig
I was thinking that the central platform looks empty. It is used in Harvester (skull generator), One flag CTF (white flag) and Domination (Domination point), but in all other modes, it looks empty.
I suppose you could place something there again (megahealth?), by specifying all gametypes except those three...  

Done ! I've inserted the Red Armour, you can find it only in CTF CTFelimination and Double Domination.

Quote from: Gig
P.S.: random idea: considering the map supports Overload mode, I suppose that invulnerability and proximity mines (the only weapon that passes through invulnerability) may be welcome. However, due to the fact that bots (always?) use the same, narrow passage to reach the flag, proximity mines could be too much... I'm unsure. Maybe one could give also to them a respawn time quite long...  

Dont know, there is the BFG in this map, maybe i can "team" the Proximity Launcher with BFG. Tell me.

Quote from: Pelya
Instead of using numbers above teleporters, you could put a weapon icons - BFG for the middle floor, and and railgun for the roof.  

It's a good idea, but i'm waiting to know if i have to insert proximity launcher teamed with BFG.

Quote from: Pelya
I suggest something like this - create separate paths, in the center of the map, and far away from each other, to have Double Domination nodes. On the other hand, Double Domination is the only game mode which requires that change, so you may just disable it for your map.
Also, the plain Domination, Elimination, CTF Elimination and Overload game modes are not supported - I guess you need to modify the .arena file.  

A) You all will kill me (and you Pelya  Tongue ) for the crazy idea of that change..... stay tuned....
B) I have fixed the .arena file, now it work.

Quote from: fromhell
i'd also replace the grass texture with something smaller and less contrasty (because that kind of 'huge bladed grass on dark ground' texture was a problem for the original Nexuiz), and then add the grass detail by a detail texture layer.  

Maybe i can remove the grass and place some rocks, for the bridge i mean. In the base i can place a different floor texture.

Damn, i have a lot of work now......XD.... Tongue

@GiG: Your map now it's a big box with some brushes inside, work to make it like a map with passages and modify the "random" item placement.

In DD game you dont use the team_red/blue_player entity to respawn, but the player_deathmatch entity.

The domination point A and B in DD game are the flags itself that change automatically in this DD gamemode. I can insert 2 more flags, let me try (Pelya i'm not responsable.....ah ah ah...wait..)  Grin Grin

Wink

« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:09:48 PM by Akom74 » Logged

pelya

Cakes 6

« Reply #534 on: March 20, 2013, 11:38:08 AM »

I've found some random brick and grass textures from Xonotic and from UfoAI, they are licensed under GPL. Nexuiz was mentioned, so let's plunder random open-source projects for textures Grin

@Gig: Isn't Double Domination require two nodes? You cannot place both nodes to the center of the map. Placing them on the roof, or near the base entrance, might be okay.
@Akom: So you're not respawning only on your base in DD mode - you're respawning at some random spots? Then forget all my complaints Smiley you don't need to modify the map.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #535 on: March 20, 2013, 11:46:15 AM »

@GiG: Your map now it's a big box with some brushes inside, work to make it like a map with passages
It's the sake of this map! It's the soul of this map... the freedom to rocket-jump anywhere you want, without the need to pass from a room to the next one...
This is a completely different approach than my TEST1 map (that you only have seen), and that you didn't like...

PS: in real world's archeological areas you can find some building ruins here and there...

Suggestions are accepted, but the "mood" of the map is freedom of rocket jumping, and I like it.  Grin I wished to do something different than usual maps.

Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #536 on: March 20, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »

@GiG: Your map now it's a big box with some brushes inside, work to make it like a map with passages
It's the sake of this map! It's the soul of this map... the freedom to rocket-jump anywhere you want, without the need to pass from a room to the next one...
This is a completely different approach than my TEST1 map (that you only have seen), and that you didn't like...

PS: in real world's archeological areas you can find some building ruins here and there...

Suggestions are accepted, but the "mood" of the map is freedom of rocket jumping, and I like it.  Grin I wished to do something different than usual maps.

What about put the riuns and the architectures in a skybox ? I mean an open archeological area will be better i think. Try it with one of mine skybox if you want.  Grin Grin

@Pelya: I will insert more and randomly placed entity for this gamemode.

Wink

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #537 on: March 20, 2013, 11:57:08 AM »

What about put the riuns and the architectures in a skybox ? I mean an open archeological area will be better i think. Try it with one of mine skybox if you want.  Grin Grin
How to modify the outer borders of the map to make them not like a box is the thing I ask for suggestions since the beginning.  Roll Eyes Current outer borders are not definitive... however, your suggestion is to do something similar to oa_akomdm5? Do you mean an archelogical area suspended in the air?

Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #538 on: March 20, 2013, 01:01:16 PM »

What about put the riuns and the architectures in a skybox ? I mean an open archeological area will be better i think. Try it with one of mine skybox if you want.  Grin Grin
How to modify the outer borders of the map to make them not like a box is the thing I ask for suggestions since the beginning.  Roll Eyes Current outer borders are not definitive... however, your suggestion is to do something similar to oa_akomdm5? Do you mean an archelogical area suspended in the air?

No no, i mean something like the picture in the attachment.

By the way, you have to use some brushes for build some "fake place" around the map to "trick" the player and to make it look like the map is not square.

Wink
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 02:26:17 PM by Akom74 » Logged

Dancar
Nub

Cakes 5

« Reply #539 on: March 20, 2013, 03:25:42 PM »

@Akom74

Now the buildings look better and bots snipe a bit more, they still ignore, like someone said, the back door, so It's difficult for them to grab the flag because they are often slaughtered on the front door.

----------------

here some (very) personal considerations:

1) About the skull decorations, I don't like them and I will placed OA logo instead. Because they're a bit too gothic plus skull decorations are the most over-abused decorations in every game ever.
I'm sick of them.

2) I don't like neither the position of hook nor haste. I will place the haste powerups in the position of the hooks, and the hooks in previous positions: the two back corners.

3) The stairs seem placed where you CAN jump from the external road to internal one, but It's better than nothing, think.

------------------

Overall I like your map.
I hope one day, not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (take a break), you will try a Deck (place numbers) something like map. 
Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #540 on: March 20, 2013, 03:33:38 PM »

@Akom74

Now the buildings look better and bots snipe a bit more, they still ignore, like someone said, the back door, so It's difficult for them to grab the flag because they are often slaughtered on the front door.

----------------

here some (very) personal considerations:

1) About the skull decorations, I don't like them and I will placed OA logo instead. Because they're a bit too gothic plus skull decorations are the most over-abused decorations in every game ever.
I'm sick of them.

2) I don't like neither the position of hook nor haste. I will place the haste powerups in the position of the hooks, and the hooks in previous positions: the two back corners.

3) The stairs seem placed where you CAN jump from the external road to internal one, but It's better than nothing, think.

Ok, i'm modifiyng the map, tomorrow i can give you (all) another, and last (i hope) version.

Quote from: Dancar
Overall I like your map.
I hope one day, not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (take a break), you will try a Deck (place numbers) something like map. 

You mean this: http://akom74.forumattivo.com/t154-akom18-deck-evolution   Grin Grin

Wink

Dancar
Nub

Cakes 5

« Reply #541 on: March 20, 2013, 04:24:40 PM »

Ok, i'm modifiyng the map, tomorrow i can give you (all) another, and last (i hope) version.

Well, thanks, but, eh... I'm not the official reviewer of the forum

mmm... I will try.

------------------

@Gig

Your map is large with a lot of place where to hide, jump, enter or exit structures for cover etc.
I think this is good but It looks more like a site where they are building something than an archeologic site.

A tip? Call the map "Under construction" (or  better: "Under Destruction") and then make a map filled with unfinished buildings of different styles that you think they are good for gameplay and don't bother too much about realism.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #542 on: March 21, 2013, 02:26:20 AM »

A tip? Call the map "Under construction" (or  better: "Under Destruction")
"Under Destruction"! I like this name, thank you! But before using it, I have to do a google search to check if it has already been used for Q3 or OA maps (it sounds good, but also common)...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:45:20 AM by Gig » Logged

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #543 on: March 21, 2013, 11:41:04 AM »

Today I've had very little time for the map.
However, I've done a few changes (by the way, I have the backup of the map before the changes), so you can try this "version2" attached here.
- Map renamed from TEST2 to UDESTRUCTION (UNDER DESTRUCTION)
- Four pillars in the hall of pillars made a little larger
- aqueduct: made it less deep. Pro: bots should get out if it more easily than before. Con: when you step on the trigger that opens the door, you may get out from the aqueduct without jumping, so also unvoluntarily.

- biggest one: first try to get rid of the "box" effect. In this try, I tried to make the outer walls "sloping", in the hope to somehow remind some kind of valley. However, the result does not satisfy me completely (although for some reason it looks better in OA than in Q3)... and also the tecnique I had to use to get it does not like me too much. What do you think? I'd like to try also different approaches in the next days... Example: Akom's photo is good, but I don't know how I could do a such thing...

Again, the .map is included.
If you want to do some tests with the map (starting from this second version, or from the first version!), to try what you would do to get rid of the "big box" effect, you're welcome.

PS: a question: is there some way to identify the brush that causes the "duplicate plane" error during BSPC? If I get that error during Q3MAP (output in junk.txt in the temporary folder), it mentions the proper brush number, so I can find it in Q3Radiant and redo that brush from scratch, fixing the issue. But if I get it during BSPC (log in gspc.log), it mentions brush numbers that do not exist in my map!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:57:31 AM by Gig » Logged

Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #544 on: March 21, 2013, 01:41:29 PM »

Update !  Tongue

@ALL: This is the Download link for the last version, ready for the release:
Code:
https://www.box.com/s/l7j9wkcfflphkk89x1l2

Updates:

1) The Haste-Powerup is now at the base of the arch, where first was the Grappling Hook.
2) The Grappling Hook now return at the back corner of the map, one x base.
3) I have mixed and teamed the BFG with the Proximity Launcher. Respawn time is 20 seconds.
4) Changed the terrain (grass) texture for all the first floor+bridge, i think the metal-rock is better.
5) Added more Deathmatch player_info for Domination Gamemode.
6) Fixed the Shader for the teleporter, now seem ok.
7) Fixed the .arena file. Now work well for all gametypes.
8 ) Added the Red Armour in the middle of the map, it appear only in 3 gametype (i hope).
9) Removed the skull-textures.

@GiG: If the idea for your map is to rocket-jump all over the map, i think you have to insert more rocket launcher, ammo and health. By the way, try to insert a skybox and remove the horrible external walls (personal opinion).... Tongue....
Adjust also the textures, they seem placed randomly. Try to make an homogeneous style.

@Dancar: If you try the Deck evolution map, remind that is for Q3A, if you want to try with OA you may need the compatibility-textures-pack. But we are OT  Tongue. Here is the map thread: http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4582.0 (no one commented yet  Embarrassed )

Wink
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 04:30:29 PM by Akom74 » Logged

sago007
Posts a lot

Cakes 62

Open Arena Developer

« Reply #545 on: March 21, 2013, 04:53:35 PM »

PS: a question: is there some way to identify the brush that causes the "duplicate plane" error during BSPC? If I get that error during Q3MAP (output in junk.txt in the temporary folder), it mentions the proper brush number, so I can find it in Q3Radiant and redo that brush from scratch, fixing the issue. But if I get it during BSPC (log in gspc.log), it mentions brush numbers that do not exist in my map!
I don't know but there is a plugin that can remove the overlapping brushes. It will remove 7 duplicated brushes in your map.

There are nothing offending in my posts.
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #546 on: March 21, 2013, 10:06:14 PM »

22/03/13 at 11:00 AM (-3 GMT) the second beta of the pack will be released.

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #547 on: March 22, 2013, 12:58:24 AM »

@GiG: If the idea for your map is to rocket-jump all over the map, i think you have to insert more rocket launcher, ammo and health. By the way, try to insert a skybox and remove the horrible external walls (personal opinion).... Tongue....
Adjust also the textures, they seem placed randomly. Try to make an homogeneous style.
Except those few that I created, all other textures were stock Q3 textures in the editor, that are automatically replaced with OA textures while loading the map.... of course the replacements are not totally equal to the original ones, so the result changes from what I see while mapping. I always thought about re-texturing the map, after it's fully functional. For this reason I ask what should I know/do to continue the map switching from Q3Radiant to a OA-aware GTKRadiant... if some kind of conversion or workaround is required, etc.

Of course I can add one more rocket launcher if you wish (where would you like it?). However, the main purposes of this map are Elimination and LMS modes, where there are no pickups (the modes where you can rocket-jump as you wish without hurting yourself by default).

By the way, me too don't like those external walls... You know I'm searching for ways to get rid of them... I was thinking that one option could be to do those walls very short, and place the sky shader also on the upper part of the map side, but unfortunately the sky shows strange (and ugly!) artefacts if you see it from up to down (example: spectate in SPCTFMAP9 in FlagRaiders mod)... I don't know how to avoid this...
For that skybox thing, could you please tell the name of an existing (non-space) map that could fit as example?

PS: About your map, in the changelog I read you added proximity mines, but I don't read anything about invulnerability. When I proposed the idea of proximity mines, it was just to integrate the idea of adding invulnerability (because they are the only weapon that can kill the Invulnerability user).   Roll Eyes Of course you are not forced to use all of my ideas... they are just proposals, then choose yourself what better fits your own ideas for the map.  Wink This one of the Invulnerability+mines was simply a thought, considering the overload mode.

PPS: just a curiosity: why did you place the red armor "in three gametypes only"? Wasn't it planned to be used in all gametypes except the three that already have a gametype-specific thing there (e.g. by using the !gametype key)?
PPPS: Are you sure that with the new spawn points for DD, now it's not too quick to grab the BFG, jump down and conquire the A or B point? Well, if the BFG/mines respawn times are long enough, this should not be a major problem, I suppose. But with the rail? Just thoughts....

I don't know but there is a plugin that can remove the overlapping brushes. It will remove 7 duplicated brushes in your map.
This sounds very interesting. Does someone have more infos?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 03:22:16 AM by Gig » Logged

Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #548 on: March 22, 2013, 09:24:31 AM »

Sorry! Didn't came in time with the pack.
18:00 (GMT -3) will be posted, including Gig's map, if he wants to.

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #549 on: March 22, 2013, 10:03:22 AM »

Sorry! Didn't came in time with the pack.
18:00 (GMT -3) will be posted, including Gig's map, if he wants to.
Okay. I know I will have to work more on it the next week, but I think some test can already be made with that version. This evening I did some tests with making the sky also laterally, even placing it after several meters behind a "player clip" invisible wall... but I'm not satisfied anyway and there are some bspc messages I have to investigate.
PS: I'd like also your suggestions, man. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 62
  Print  

Jump to: