Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music?  (Read 14743 times)
IneQuation
Nub

Cakes 0

Erm, there's a dude with an AK by that palm tree!

« on: July 13, 2008, 11:20:32 AM »

Hey there,

I'm an amateur musician and would love to support OA in the musical department. I'm a composer and guitarist (experience in playing metal and hardcore punk mainly). I could use Freepats and my guitar, with notation in MusicXML or some other widely-recognized music notation format as the source files, and record some tracks in a style similar in some ways to Marc Pullen's work on the Cube and Sauerbraten soundtracks. I could also compose some more symphonic or electronic stuff.

What say you, fromhell?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:32:25 AM by IneQuation » Logged

Honour guide me.
qubodup
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 01:32:08 AM »

come on fromhell, you haz time to complain about the situation, but you are not reacting to this because your nick was spelled wrong?

IneQuation
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 02:33:41 AM »

Lol, fixed. I thought I saw it spelt like that somewhere, though. Or was it leileilol? I remember it had 3 syllables. You could've just kept using Cheap Alert. Tongue

<EDIT>LOL! Is it the swear filter that keeps changing Cheap-Alert to leileilol?</EDIT>
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 07:52:44 AM by IneQuation » Logged

Honour guide me.
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 07:39:12 AM »

(experience in playing metal and hardcore punk mainly). I could also compose some more symphonic or electronic stuff.
nice Smiley

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
qubodup
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 04:59:38 AM »

Well, while we wait, would ya mind showing some of your work off, IneQuation? =)

IneQuation
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »

Haven't been recording anything for a while (been doing live stuff instead for 2 years or so), so all I got is a bunch of stuff I've put together for the upcoming Polish Army faction for the Project Reality Battlefield 2 mod:
Map loading theme
Win guitar doodle
Loss guitar doodle
I've also got some old (I mean it - it's over 3 years old!) stuff left over from my first "solo project". I was only beginning to create music, so don't get discouraged with the quality (I don't mean the composition rather than the sound) of these. I have improved since then. Honestly. Tongue
http://inequation.wrzuta.pl/audio/dqjwijkAEm/design_unveiled
http://inequation.wrzuta.pl/audio/u7qvOwnUW6/wake
http://inequation.wrzuta.pl/audio/zGAgdz77wq/tides_turn

The website's in Polish, but I figured you'd guess that pressing the 'play' button would make it play...

Honour guide me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: