Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: More questions regarding OACMP  (Read 63969 times)
Danfun64
Nub

Cakes -1

« on: June 03, 2015, 07:11:42 PM »

I know that the levelshots are low res, but is that yellow image thing in the top left corner of the levelshots the fraps fps counter? If so, is that legal to use for this kind of Free project? If it isn't, what is it then, and why is it in most, if not all, of the OACMP levelshots?
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 11:11:16 PM »

I don't use Fraps so I don't know.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 12:52:19 AM »

I don't know what those yellow dots are. Neon_Knight captured those images, and I thought he used the apposite "levelshot" in-game command (which takes a standard, low resolution 4:3 .tga image from the "intermission" point of view, hiding the HUD), but I have no idea how those yellow dots entered the images. I don't know if he used FRAPS, or the reason why.

In the plans to make the OACMP Volume1 V4 fix, other than addressing one major bug (OACMPCTF1 not working with standard Windows binaries due to two images using "progressive" jpeg encoding) and a few minor bugs (fog artefacts in sanctuary map, maybe?), also including updatel levelshots (possibly without those yellow dots) may fit.
I don't know when this v4 will be released, it depends from people availability (mostly from Neon_Knight)...

Speaking in general, also considering it is even possible to work with .psd to create 2D artwork, I don't know why using FRAPS to take a single-layer screenshot (which does not have/need a "source") would be a problem...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 01:01:19 AM by Gig » Logged

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 05:37:29 AM »

I don't have access to the OACMP right now, but I'll check that later. There should be small TGA files in the levelshots folder of the pk3, which usually are the result of the game's "levelshot" command.

For the record, I don't use FRAPS as well.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:40:00 AM by Neon_Knight » Logged

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 07:54:04 AM »

I think the broken slope brushes in one of jan's levels is the biggest bug in OACMP1 to me

it's a smooth level otherwise.

pelya

Cakes 6

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 10:53:45 AM »

I only remember this hole in textures on oacmpdm5, other maps are fine (although I would still increase overall brightness on few maps):

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 11:01:17 AM »

If Neon_Knight has got some time, next week we may try to recap what was needed for v4.

Maybe there was a problem with fog with oacmpdm9... and I posted a version19 of oacmpdm10 (with a very small texture fix required by Akom)...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:13:10 AM by Gig » Logged

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
pelya

Cakes 6

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 12:03:14 PM »

Neon_Knight said he don't want to touch oacmp1 again in another thread.
@Neon_Knight are you still frustrated over it?
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2015, 05:57:05 PM »

I'm frustrated over the fact that people expect the final versions so they can throw all the feedback they never bothered to throw while the pack was under development. That was the moment I understood why lei/FH is so pissed at people giving feedback once things are released rather than before.

Also, nitpicking over even the smaller and insignificant things which aren't bugs has also burned me out. I haven't done a map since 2013 because of this.

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 12:39:47 AM »

Also OACMP V.2 is over i see......

...sorry for my English, i'm Italian... Tongue

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 01:00:41 AM »

Why should be over? There are already various maps from yours which were almost ready... I think that should be possible, but there is something to do before that.

About OACMP 1, I really wish to make the final fix version, because having a map which crashes the game on Windows clients is bad. We spent a lot of efforts in OACMP 1... I wish to see it working without crashing.
I'll try to find some time in the next days to read the post-v3 feedback (a lot of forum pages, IIRC!), so to sum that feedback up and then we may decide if there are some things which are worth to be fixed and others not.

Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 03:31:50 AM »

Why should be over? There are already various maps from yours which were almost ready... I think that should be possible, but there is something to do before that.

About OACMP 1, I really wish to make the final fix version, because having a map which crashes the game on Windows clients is bad. We spent a lot of efforts in OACMP 1... I wish to see it working without crashing.
I'll try to find some time in the next days to read the post-v3 feedback (a lot of forum pages, IIRC!), so to sum that feedback up and then we may decide if there are some things which are worth to be fixed and others not.

Where's the official OACMP Vol.2 thread ?  Roll Eyes  ....i mean the real one, not the "Gauging interest"...

About the OACMP Vol.1, i think that some fix can be made by the mappers, or not ?

Wink

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2015, 04:37:47 AM »

....i mean the real one, not the "Gauging interest"...
IIRC, that IS (http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4901.0) the official OACMP Volume 2 "develompent" thread... IIRC, the title was supposed to be updated as things evolved (e.g.: "gauging interest" --> "Gathering maps" --> "first tests" --> "beta1" --> "beta2" --> "release").
I don't know if the forum still allows to modify posts older than "x" time, so maybe it may not be possible anymore to update the first post of the thread, and the thread title with it. However, I can guess we may create a new "OACMP Volume 2 development" thread and continue from there, if really necessary.

Also, there is an apposite "commit" thread for OACMPvol2 maps:
http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4948.0
After you are happy with the map and it has been tested at least a bit (in OACMP Vol 2 main thread), you post it there (in OACMPvol2 commit thread), so the map will be actually added to the beta (and then, final) package, hopefully without having "horribly bugged" versions of the maps messing up the package.

About the OACMP Vol.1, i think that some fix can be made by the mappers, or not ?
Uhm... let's listen to Neon_Knight first... he probably has got clearer ideas than me about which maps he wanted to use the versions recompiled by him, and which maps he wanted to keep the versions compiled by original authors.
First, we have to sum up the situation we arrived past year, and then decide what to do (and who will do what). I can guess we may contact Moixie and Jan via PM if we need their help.

However, guys... let's do it!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

PS: I wrote a "recap" of what I understood about the situation of Volume 1 v4 betas... can I post it in this thread, to continue talking/testing in this short thread instead of continuing in the previous "OACMPV3 re-release" post which is already a quite long thread?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:18:56 AM by Gig » Logged

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2015, 05:56:57 AM »

At the end of the previous post, I asked if I had to post the "recap" here or in the previous thread about OACMPVol1 v3... No reply until now, but I will be probably offline until tomorrow, so I post it here now.
--------------------------------------------------

Okay... first, it's hard to re-enter in a such thing after many months, however, if I understood correctly, the latest beta versions we had to try were given by a "v4 beta" + "fixes1257" (links to their posts at the end of this post). (Before "fixes1257" there was also a "v4 fixpack", but... see below).

I try to recap what was written there, also making some quick test now to check if they are still there. I'm NOT saying ALL of these MUST be fixed (although that would be nice!), I'm listing them. Of course I hope at least most important ones will be fixed.

MAPS:
- OACMPDM1: A couple of misaligned torches which do not touch the wall (were already fixed in v4 beta IIRC, but for some reason the bug re-appeared in later "1257" package)
- OACMPDM1 (in the latest version of 1257 package), at the left of the tomb with "Akom74" written, there is a recess without tomb... but with a "weapclip" like if there was! In some previous version there was actually a coffin there, I don't know why it has been removed.
- OACMPDM2 - In v3, there was fog at the bottom of the map, which did not work perfectly. Removed in latest betas.
- OACMPDM2 - Lateral jummpads with strangely black background (Neon Knight said that was not intentional) in latest beta.
- OACMPDM5 - "Hole" (misaligned brushes) in V3 - Seemingly FIXED in latests betas
- OACMPDM5 - Some bevels do not get "marks on walls"... Fromhell suggested "polygonoffset" on shader may fix the problem, but their cause isn't certain, because in older versions of the map (compiled by Jan) those were working corretly. Not a major issue anyway.
- OACMPDM5 - White teleport corridors (lateral) may have noimpact/nomarks parameters... however that's not a major issue.
- OACMPDM6 - Not really important, megahealth looks a bit buried in the ground, however it works.
- OACMPDM6 - Something strange in this area (illuination or texture aligment?) (the room is in the "red zone" of the map). Not nice, but however not a critical bug.
- OACMPDM7: Strangely suspedend items - Fixed in latest betas, but read the next item of this list.
- OACMPDM7: in the last beta there are some places marked as "weapon spawn area" (lightning gun, maybe?) but where nothing spawns (screenshot). Also, some weapons spawn where there are no marks on the ground.
- OACMPDM7: In latest beta, lower part of the map really dark. Fortunately, one does not go a lot there. Now that I check, it was already this way in V3.
- OACMPDM7 small texture misalignment: http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg50105#msg50105 - Not important at all.
- OACMPDM8: I was always puzzled about the lack of more "clusterportal openings" in its huge "botclip walls" which divide the map, which cause bots take strange paths to follow you. But maybe it's not the case to mess up with clusterportals now...
- OACMPDM9: Buggy fog in v3... OACMP v4 betas removed the fog, but there is a really ugly black area at the bottom of the skybox!
- OACMPDM9: the "robot statues" which are under the chaingun may get some kind of lighting... Maybe this one is one of those maps from Akom which Neon_Knight compiled without adding Akom's shader to his shaderlist.txt? I am referring to the latest beta... in v3 statues were partially covered in fog instead (which wasn't optimal either).
- OACMPDM10 Version 19 available here (note: files inside it have to be renamed from udestruction to oacmpdm10): http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg50026#msg50026

- OACMPCTF1 - V3 crashing on Windows due to a couple of unsupported "progressive encoding" jpeg. Already fixed with latest betas...
- OACMPCTF1 - In latest beta there are ugly black lines on walls on various places of the map!
- OACMPCTF1 - Maybe adding something, like machinegun bullets, in lateral tunnels may make them a bit more attractive for players and bots.
- OACMPCTF2 - Bots problem in Harvester mode: after some time of playing -try devmap, then change timescale to speedup- you can see some bots end up not moving around, seemigly spawning and remaining stuck supended a few units above the ground (next to the lightning guns).

PACKAGING:
- "Copying" file in .pk3 (and in .zip) may have .txt exension.
- Main readme file in the .zip may mention the availability of the "single player mod" (specifying it's designed for OA 0.8.8 and it's OPTIONAL). Alternatively, it may have its own "readme" file. Also, mod's "description" may mention "Volume 1". I may do that, if you wish.
- Zip file -> sources/mapsources.txt says "The maps are located inside of the z_oacmp-volume1.pk3 file.". I can guess it should mention "z_oacmp-volume1-v4.pk3" instead.
- OACMPDM8 and OACMPCTF2 lack specific readme files.
UPDATE: fixes for the "packaging" items ABOVE this line are available here (2015-07-23).
- Fixed "mappools" files available here (should just to be placed in the package, removing previous mappools files (v4 beta) which filenames were too long): http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg49981#msg49981 - Note: One may/should also place a copy of "oacmp volume 1 auto change map.txt" from this mappols package to the "docs" folder of the external zip package.
- Strange yellow dots in levelshots in v3 - Already fixed in V4-beta (but after the first v4 beta, maps have been further touched so updated levelshots may fit)
- In v4-beta pk3 file, there is \sources\models\oacmp, with small "map" files which contain some "elements" used in Akom's maps and which Neon_Knight transformed in seperate "model" objects (I don't remember the exact name of such thing). Simply, in v4-beta such files do have the "original" names of the maps (akom1-,akom5,akomctf...) while maybe official names would have been better (oacmpdm1, oacmpdm9, oacmpctf3...).
- In the pk3 file, in the "sources" folder, one may place a "texturesources.txt" file which would say to look in "oacmp-volume-v4.zip" for sources of textures (referring to (DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/OACMP or http://www.openarena.ws if one needs to download it).
- In the "sources\textures" folder of the ZIP file, there is "Under Destruction texture sources README.txt" and a subfolder for "udestruction" ... these may be renamed to "oacmpdm10 texture sources README.txt" and  "oacmpdm10", respectively. Not really important, however the updated "txt" file is available here.

MISC:
- In this post Neon_Knight said he rempiled maps with -subdivisons 0. Are we sure this may not cause problems, right? Some later posts show problems withs some curves if someone sets r_subdivisions 0 in-game (due to hitting 1000 triangles limit and falling back to lowest quality curve), but I havent' understood if this happens only if this happens only if the map was compiled with "-subdivisions 0" or not. UPDATE: checked later posts... we realized it was better to do not use such parameter.
- Some maps were reported as "too dark", maybe?

To download latest beta (modify extension/remove your oacmpv3 pk3 folder to disable it and then place there the files you get from these posts - I hope this is the correct way to test latest versons! Correct me if I'm wrong!):
- V4 beta: http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg49920#msg49920
- V4 fixpack: http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg49983#msg49983 **WARNING (see below)**
A recap I did then: http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg50045#msg50045
- Another fix for maps dm1 and dm5: http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg50124#msg50124 (I disabled it, because there was a further update later)
- Further fixes 1257 (latest beta?): http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg50164#msg50164 (Posts after that one include some feedback about them... they are just the last two pages of the thread, they should be worth reading)
Note: if clicking on the pk3 file link tries to show its content directly in the browser (as plain text!), instead of downloading the file, use right-click --> save as.

**WARNING**
For my tests of today, I had "v4 fixpack" DISABLED, because that had more problems than the first V4 beta (so, this post mostly focuses on V4 beta + further fixes 1257)! In that "fixpack", probably NeonKnight recompiled some maps from Akom, which turned out too dark (later, he discovedered he didn't update his shaderlist.txt) and so he thought about using original versions from Akom instead.... So when I mentioned "latest betas" above, "v4 fixpack" may have not been taken in account!

I suppose before releasing the "final" v4, a "complete" V4beta2 package (to be used as a single place, in the place of the two/three/four files above) would be a good thing. Patch over patch made testing uncertain...

PS: I may have missed something (probably I did)... today I feel really tired (you know, with a small baby, sleeping is luxury) and it's hard to focus attention....
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:25:50 AM by Gig » Logged

Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 03:04:59 PM »

I've downloaded a vanilla OA 0.8.8 and the OACMP Vol1. Ver 3 (don't know if it is a ver.4, i've not find it).

I have to say that Neon Knight have to do a lot of work to fix the entire pack, don't know what appened, but between items suspended (bad look i think), textures misalignement and a lot of light to fix, he need seriously a hand from the mappers.

Roll Eyes

fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 03:08:18 PM »

I would fix it, but I use Quark, so if I do fix it i't'll be unopenable in Radiant and that would be bad.

I thought the pack was going well until Gig brought up 'lets do subdivisions!!! it'll look better' commandline switches to compiling

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 04:39:56 PM »

I thought the pack was going well until Gig brought up 'lets do subdivisions!!! it'll look better' commandline switches to compiling
Are you sure? I should read again that part of the thread... I thought it was Neon_Knight which came out with "I found cool -subdivisions 0 switch"... and only then I did some tests with r_subdivisions in-game, posting results of those tests. But I should re-read that part, I may be wrong.

However, what's the point of pointing out "why" v4 has not been released yet? Saying "it's due to guy x, guy y or girl z" does bring to nowhere. Let's see if we can understand which maps to continue from v4beta (or later), which to edit starting from v3, which to keep exactly like v3 (like oacmpdm4, maybe), instead.

Gig from phone.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:14:03 AM by Gig » Logged

Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 11:29:02 PM »

I would fix it, but I use Quark, so if I do fix it i't'll be unopenable in Radiant and that would be bad.

Very good luck with Quark, why don't you Download GTKradiant ?
http://icculus.org/gtkradiant/downloads.html

Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, where's the other mappers ?  Roll Eyes

fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 11:43:17 PM »

Because i'm familiar with Quark, especially now that I got the hang of subtractive brushes to make environments a little more quickly.

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 02:38:25 AM »

I've downloaded a vanilla OA 0.8.8 and the OACMP Vol1. Ver 3 (don't know if it is a ver.4, i've not find it).
A real v4 has not been released, it has been done a "v4 beta" (for testing purposes), plus some further "fixes" of it (some of which brought new problems)... in my post above, I linked the posts which contain such test versions.

About other mappers, we can contact Moixie (which results last active yesterday) and jangroothuijse (which results last active 30 november 2014) by PM.
But first, I would like to know Neon_Knight's opinion about how to move.

PS: About "-subdivisions 0" thing:
- http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg49859#msg49859 NK first mentioned he used "-subdivisions 0" compiling parameter.
- http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg49865#msg49865 NK explained it.
- http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg49866#msg49866 Pelya asked about impact on framerate
- http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg49869#msg49869 My tests with r_subdivisions
- http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg49890#msg49890 NK realized -subdivisons 0 gives bigger BSP size,
- http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4905.msg49892#msg49892 Fromhell said it was better to do not use it.
(Also, maybe a few more posts in the middle of them do mention subdivisions, but it would be useless to link every single post)
Of these posts, the first one (NK) was dated 22 January 2014, 01:15:32, while the last one (Fromhell) was dated 23 January 2014, 23:46:01. The whole "subdivisions" discussion was born and died in just two days.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:16:29 AM by Gig » Logged

Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2015, 06:03:53 AM »

It wasn't the subdivision discussion. I didn't even remember it. It was plain burnout and frustration at the fact that at this point we should have been released OACMP 1 and 2 at the end of 2013 and should be now helping FH with OA3.

(Not to mention that I've accidentally lost my OA dev work during a big data transfer between PCs, so I may have to re-do some work which I did before. -.-)

Anyway, I'll see what can I do.

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2015, 10:27:38 AM »

Hi! I had some time today, and so I prepared the "fixes" for text files in package. I did this to save some time to Neon Knight at the moment of packaging (see also: notes about packaging of the "recap" post of July 20... I also updated that post to take in account this one.).
It is attached to this post (oacmp1v4_package_infos_beta_20150723.zip).
I started from files which were in existing "v4 beta" zip package, and edited/renamed them.

Let's see in detail:
Inside it, you can find PART of the structure of the "external zip package" (which will be named "oacmp-volume1-v4.zip" for the final release, right?).
* "docs" folder: you can just wipe the "docs" folder of the ("original"? I mean v4 beta) ZIP package and place these files in it. - NOTE: These TXT files should also go to the main folder of OACMP .pk3 file!
** Added "COPYING.txt" file (with .txt extension), with Windows-style line feed (so, it is shown correctly even with Windows Notepad). Original "COPYING" file (without extension), with Linux-style line feed (looking ugly with Windows Notepad) still there, too.
** Created readme files for OACMPDM8 and OACMPCTF2, which were missing. They bring minimal infos, but better than nothing. You can further extend them if you wish, but probably there is no need.
** Fixes to other map-specific readme files, which had some errors like making reference to the wrong mapname (e.g. to the "old" mapname like oajgdm1 etc). I'm not completely sure there are no errors anymore, anyway now it's certainly better.
** "egyptsoc-nexuiz-permission.txt": I haven't modified it at all, it's the same.
** "OACMP-Readme.txt" renamed to "OACMP1-Readme.txt" and UPDATED:
*** Added references to OACMP Volume 1 (Version 4)
*** Added url of oacmp wiki page
*** Added brief usage infos and a section about the OACMP1 Single Player MOD
*** Fixed error in "CONTENT" section (OACMPCTF1 and OACMPCTF2 infos were swapped)

* "sources" folder: edited "mapsources.txt" to make reference to "z_oacmp-volume1-v4.pk3" file. - NOTE: "sources" folder in real zip package must also contain "textures" subfolder (v4 beta zip has it)... I haven't included such subfolder in my file here just because I did change nothing to it (UPDATE: please read here below).
** UPDATE: I just noticed that in the "sources\textures" folder of the v4beta ZIP file, there is "Under Destruction texture sources README.txt" and a subfolder for "udestruction" ... these may be renamed to "oacmpdm10 texture sources README.txt" and  "oacmpdm10", respectively (only the updated txt file is attached to this post - I slightly modified it to mention oacmpdm10 also inside it).

* "oacmp-mod" folder renamed to "oacmp1-mod" folder:
** Added "readme-oacmp1-mod.txt" with brief description ad usage infos
** "description.txt": text changed to "OpenArena Community Mappack Vol 1 Campaign" (previous was too long and was shown cropped in menu).

PS: one may/should also place in the "docs" folder a copy of "oacmp volume 1 auto change map.txt" which is in the mappols package I did past year.

Anyway, I'll see what can I do.
Thank you. I really appreciate it. :-)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:38:39 AM by Gig » Logged

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2015, 12:57:42 AM »

Hi Neon_Knight... did you have some time to set-up Radiant again, past week?

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 07:34:03 AM »

UNDER DESTRUCTION (OACMPDM10) VERSION 20.
Package is attached to this post (it's not a standalone package: you also need OACMPv3/v4beta).
To test this package, just use /map udestruction.

Yes, I did it again!  Grin
Changes against under destruction v19 (IIRC, the version in OACMP Vol1 V3 is under destruction V18.):

- Fixed the position of a misaligned rocket ammo box.

- Added a simple easter egg. Inside the cistern, in the lower part it has always been an "hole" (theoretically, where the water would enter the cistern after falling down). Now, firing a rocket or a grenade into the hole will activate an hidden button and something will happen. Don't expect anything incredible, of course.  Smiley
I hope the sound of the button being activated isn't a problem... in that area there is the water falling sound which I can guess is louder than it (cannot do tests with high volume at the moment). What do you think?

- Updated readme file for OACMPDM10 (this "oacmpdm10.txt" file is more updated than oacmpdm10.txt you find in this zip). It should be placed in .pk3 and in .zip\docs.

Note: Unfortunately, the forum does not allow me anymore to update "let's try to recap" and "fixes for text files in package" posts above.

Important: .bsp, .aas and .map files are named "udestruction" (Neon Knight wanted beta versions do not use official oacmp names): they have to be renamed to "oacmpdm10" for oacmp packaging.

Also a screenshot about where the small easter egg is located (try it yourself) is attached.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:57:42 AM by Gig » Logged

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 01:48:06 AM »

Hi guys. I'm leaving for some holidays, and I will be almost completely offline for a few weeks.
I hope we can work on oacmp together on September.  Smiley

See you guys (and gals)!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: