Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Brightskins!  (Read 58596 times)
RAZ3R
Bigger member

Cakes 0

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 10:34:06 PM »

It's an error by the oa developers, though hopefuly now they know about it and will fix it for next update, it shouldn't take long to patch.

fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 11:24:10 PM »

When a players skin is white in a team game it can make it harder to tell which team the person is on
That much I understand (thanks for clarifying though), but what I'm asking is why these models have a white skin instead of a red/blue one? Do these models in OA simply lack the team-colored skin images (or definitions), or is it something else?
There is a obvious teammate beacon over every teammate's heads but let me guess, that's turned off for "performance".

Other models aren't as obviously teamcolored like angelyss for example. Her dominant color is her own flesh lol

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
RAZ3R
Bigger member

Cakes 0

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 11:35:55 PM »

Often you will only see part of a player, and not the area over their head. Also the more obvious it is someone is on your team or the other the quicker you can make split second decisions. The bright skins are also there to make everything more visible though, hence why I also included bright skins for single player.

As a side note fromhell it would seem id software are adding bright skins to quake live, so why do you have such an objection to having them in openarena?

fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 11:38:49 PM »

As a side note fromhell it would seem id software are adding bright skins to quake live, so why do you have such an objection to having them in openarena?
last time I checked Quake Live isn't the boxed retail Quake3 we're trying to be like

It would be for a mod to do

RAZ3R
Bigger member

Cakes 0

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 11:52:50 PM »

Though it is effectivley an update to quake3 arena done by id software. I could maybe understand what you're saying here, except in other threads you've suggested such things as adding new commands to force a certain fov on servers (http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=1611.msg11906#msg11906), which most certainly isn't a setting from the boxed retail version :/.

Anyway, I guess this bright skins pack for now anyway is that 'mod', so server admins; add it to your servers! =)

fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 11:54:57 PM »

Though it is effectivley an update to quake3 arena done by id software. I could maybe understand what you're saying here, except in other threads you've suggested such things as adding new commands to force a certain fov on servers (http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=1611.msg11906#msg11906), which most certainly isn't a setting from the boxed retail version :/.
Well Quake2 did have fixed FOV as a serverside option and it worked out. Dunno why Quake3 doesn't have it. Quake3 stripped a lot of things it once had, like flares and rail discs.

andrewj

Cakes 24

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 12:21:49 AM »

There is a obvious teammate beacon over every teammate's heads but let me guess, that's turned off for "performance".
It's not turned off here, in fact it's the main way that I use to distinguish people, though sometimes during play it gets replaced by a medal (Defence for example) and a few times I've not shot at an enemy because of that.
andrewj

Cakes 24

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 01:08:30 AM »

Here is a brightskin pack for Grism, a taste of what is possible.  It contains nothing but a shader definition file, which makes the skin always bright (with "rgbGen identity" instead of "rgbGen lightingDiffuse"), and it also uses the redskin/blueskin/enkski.tga images instead of the whitish morphed* images.

http://www.speedyshare.com/729941171.html

skankychicken
Lesser Nub

Cakes 1

OpenArena 1.0.0 - /cg_roaminganimals 1 ; /cg_flipf

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 03:34:37 AM »

you also run slower too
not true, you move the same 320 or so ups as quake 3. run the defrag mod or any other mod that lets you see your speed in q3 and oa if you dont believe me. its just an illusion if anything.

I realised Deritys comment was a joke but I nearly fell for it Smiley Yes it's an illusion,  the placebo effect. Cheesy

edit: I just scanned these posts and seen something about a white model. Yes all the model commands seem messed up and confusing for teams. The other day two players had white skins the rest were normal. It gave me a sore head and I switched it off, it was no fun.

If Raz3rs quick n nasty fix will sort that I will add the pk3 temparily on my servers but It's something I would rather not do. I do not think that the default model is any more visable or difficult to see than any other model so a permanent optional *additional*  team models would be preferred.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 04:08:43 AM by skankychicken » Logged
skankychicken
Lesser Nub

Cakes 1

OpenArena 1.0.0 - /cg_roaminganimals 1 ; /cg_flipf

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 05:03:06 AM »

Here is a brightskin pack for Grism, a taste of what is possible.  It contains nothing but a shader definition file, which makes the skin always bright (with "rgbGen identity" instead of "rgbGen lightingDiffuse")

Thanks Andrew. I know someone has already done something for all models but I'm not sure if it's the same method. I am hunting for it now and hope to god It's not lost Sad I will get my ass kicked as it was done by a Q3 player so I hope someone else has it. Anyone who has anything helpful can use this link to upload. No registration required but the links will be approved as they go directly to a game server for checking out http://q3eu.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=13
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 07:31:38 AM »

It's not turned off here, in fact it's the main way that I use to distinguish people, though sometimes during play it gets replaced by a medal (Defence for example) and a few times I've not shot at an enemy because of that.
lol its my main way to distinguish people too, I usually dont even know what team I am on. I just shoot whoever doesnt have the triangle and cap the flag thats farthest away from me. Thats why the spawns that put you close to the enemy base screws me up.

Quote from: sploosh
there once was an animal called gerbil
he dreamed he was eating his turtle
he awoke with a frieght
in the middle of the night
to find out that he was a squirtle
RAZ3R
Bigger member

Cakes 0

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 10:00:44 AM »

Here; http://www.sendspace.com/file/28fjl6 my skins and andrewj's shader in one pk3. Hopefuly andrewj doesn't mind. This is the best version of the skins to get anyway... and hopefuly the final version for a while (although andrewj's use of shaders has got me thinking of other possibilities).

Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 06:45:13 PM »

These skins are beautiful.

EDIT: superman + pikachu
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 07:04:50 PM by Gerbil » Logged

Quote from: sploosh
there once was an animal called gerbil
he dreamed he was eating his turtle
he awoke with a frieght
in the middle of the night
to find out that he was a squirtle
lml{-_-}lml
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2008, 12:50:37 PM »

Hiya People

Ive read a bit about brightskins on this forum and I think they are great I want them. Tnx raz3r for posting a link.
If developers dont want to implement them I think its an Ego question To bad some dont want to listen to the players.
Why i say this? read forum
I dont play Opem arena Or q3a for the hide and seek bit.
For me it has to work Fast and fine.
Developers do alot of work and thant oke but, I use Picmip4  because i didnt know where to get the brightskins
I use Gamma 1.6  So i can SEE where i aim cmon people this is WAR not some Racing game or football game I dont care about what I looks like for the most part  people use strafe  jumping You realy think people like the great looks of the game Huh
They Run like hell to get to flags or enemies or whatever the objective of the game /Mod is
And they run like theres someone trying to kill them,... and you know what THEY ARE:P

Anyway Thanks for open arena its fun and free.
Dont get stuck in developing the Fun out of it,......
.....like people say,...some skins are hard to see in picmip 0   so bring on the brightskins so we dont have to use crappy settings  just to see people and That is what developers need to understand  WAR is Ugly so why make the maps all great looking while people complain about visibility?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? Do something about that will ya

Instead of saying,..."The day i put Brightskins on blabla is the day that  blablah the blah blah of the blah blah
Dont get me wrong I respect the effort you people put into it
Now start listening to the players even better  oke

Bring on the brightskins or  make the maps all grey  Tongue

greatz
Frag ya anyway

Just put a Questionmark after every phrase and your never wrong?

_-*HoaX*-_
\m/{-_-}\m/
fufinha
stop making alt accounts and self-termination

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »

pm skins are already being used.

People are putting bright skins in baseoa so it's peoples own choice, they wont get colored/custom options. ... they dont even know pms skins are available in the cvars

Depends what servers you connect to, seems all random but I've tried speaking to other admins and some don't seem to want to co-operate
CFQ
---

Cakes 0

---

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 08:49:19 AM »

----
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:21:12 PM by CFQ » Logged

I blanked my posts because I don't like this forum anymore! BAWWWWW
lml{-_-}lml
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 09:08:07 AM »

Here; http://www.sendspace.com/file/28fjl6 my skins and andrewj's shader in one pk3. Hopefuly andrewj doesn't mind. This is the best version of the skins to get anyway... and hopefuly the final version for a while (although andrewj's use of shaders has got me thinking of other possibilities).

This Link gives me the message of "Sorry file not found"
Im still looking for brightskins im not familiar with the term pm is that the same as brightskins or does it simply mean PlayerModel(pm)?

I see you cant use brightskins unless the server allowes it? or am I wrong
But still I like the glow in the dark skins or is that a different kind of skin?

So Where can I get those  brightskins or do i have to keep the lightmap setting and picmip 4???

Greatz

_-*HoaX*-_
\m/{-_-}\m/
andrewj

Cakes 24

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 09:30:26 PM »

I see you cant use brightskins unless the server allowes it?
Correct, most servers are "pure" and that means the game won't use any additional pk3s that you put in the baseoa folder (including a pack with bright skins).
fufinha

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 11:10:21 PM »

im sure this is also linked on that thread try this file
fufinha

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 11:26:18 PM »

btw... pm skins are available on some servers, so if you are playing a modded game check for vars

cg_ena*

and you'll see enablePMSskin thingys. This will work on ufreeze, noghost, osp and cpma.

If it doesnt work then the admin hasnt installed the default oa team pm skin.

The file in the previous post is a shader file, it will not change the character textures. I think RAZ3RS file had the image files included but if you put that file into baseoa then you get no enemycolors or able to use the pm options etc.

On noghost the server admin also has to set the vars up on the server. I know, it's may sound confusing but I find that 90% of connecting users fail pure and some of the changed files I have no idea what they do or what they are. I just know the file name that has been changed and dont have access to it since it's on the clients machine
fufinha

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 11:41:41 PM »

I use cg_forcemodel 1 ... so all player appear just like me Cheesy

LOL

I used to do that too. But pm skins works a little different than I remember and on noghost.

I found I could set follow at 0 then you had options such as cg_teamPMSenemymodel grism/pm (or something like that).

Found this using /cvarlist but they wont show on noghost.. bah..  Cheesy this is related to a question/issue I have had for a while and was told you couldn't push these vars to a users config.

I also found some other hidden stuff that didn't show ... like rcon g_unfreeze <player> and since I found that option on one server  It has made me feel a little uncomfortable about OA. Like many others, I have asked many questions and get no response from the majority of the dev team.. but there are some kind souls out there to help.
fufinha

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2008, 03:25:08 AM »

ok check out the last stream in the list.. that is compatible as grism/pm I think

http://q3eu.com/flash/thumb.html

these work on noghost and uft etc...

I dont think I done anything except change the name of the model in the files but for the people on 071 you can just connect here and get the model files
http://rainbow.furver.se/index.php?name=Rainbow_Servers_v2&server=13

I didnt post the ip/port because i  will be taking it down soon.. the only other thing I changed is some of the sounds, some were for testing so thats why it'll be in a mod dir called ufreezex and NOT ufreeze
lml{-_-}lml
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2008, 08:56:17 AM »

btw... pm skins are available on some servers, so if you are playing a modded game check for vars

cg_ena*

and you'll see enablePMSskin thingys. This will work on ufreeze, noghost, osp and cpma.

If it doesnt work then the admin hasnt installed the default oa team pm skin.

The file in the previous post is a shader file, it will not change the character textures. I think RAZ3RS file had the image files included but if you put that file into baseoa then you get no enemycolors or able to use the pm options etc.

On noghost the server admin also has to set the vars up on the server. I know, it's may sound confusing but I find that 90% of connecting users fail pure and some of the changed files I have no idea what they do or what they are. I just know the file name that has been changed and dont have access to it since it's on the clients machine

I copied the z_bright grism.pk3 shader (1kb) into ufreeze  folder in my aplicationdata folder i downloaded the mod directly from the RN-server the ufreeze mod does not show in the folder program files/Openarena/baseoa
Joined the RN freezerail server typed /cg_model z_brightgrism and got the message:
Failed to load model file models/players/characters/z_grightgrism/lower.md3

I dont have any additional models other then the default oa models
I know im doing something wrong, but i dont know what.
Im anctious to try anything myselfe because i fekked up my Q3a game before i dont wanna re-install OA again.

Please enlighten me missbehaving (EDIT: Or anyone else for that matter)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 11:31:17 AM by lml{-_-}lml » Logged

_-*HoaX*-_
\m/{-_-}\m/
fufinha

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2008, 12:10:29 PM »

I couldnt understand my config but realised I had done something really nooby The file is called : zz-uf-pms.pk3 - and contains folders of q3 model names.. but i put the same skin files in each. Cheesy

you can read this too
http://fps.w00tness.info/index.htm
http://www.ufreeze.net/commands.htm

Type /cvarlist - and you will see from the fs_ values where the folder is located.

most of it is prob crap but heres my config...

// generated by quake, do not modify
unbindall
bind TAB "+scores"
bind ENTER "+button2"
bind ESCAPE "togglemenu"
bind SPACE "+moveup"
bind + "sizeup"
bind - "sizedown"
bind / "weapnext"
bind 1 "weapon 1"
bind 3 "weapon 3"
bind 4 "weapon 4"
bind 6 "weapon 6"
bind 7 "weapon 7"
bind 8 "weapon 8"
bind \ "+mlook"
bind _ "sizedown"
bind ` "toggleconsole"
bind a "+moveleft"
bind c "+movedown"
bind d "+moveright"
bind f "+button2"
bind r "say thank_you"
bind s "+back"
bind t "say meanie"
bind u "kill"
bind v "say_team help! they got me Sad"
bind w "+forward"
bind y "messagemode2"
bind ~ "toggleconsole"
bind BACKSPACE "messagemode"
bind PAUSE "pause"
bind UPARROW "+forward"
bind DOWNARROW "+back"
bind LEFTARROW "+moveleft"
bind RIGHTARROW "+moveright"
bind ALT "+strafe"
bind CTRL "+movedown"
bind SHIFT "+button3"
bind DEL "+lookdown"
bind PGDN "messagemode2"
bind END "messagemode2"
bind F1 "vote yes"
bind F2 "vote no"
bind F11 "screenshot"
bind KP_END "weapon 5"
bind KP_INS "+movedown"
bind MOUSE1 "+attack"
bind MOUSE2 "+moveup"
bind MOUSE3 "vstr circle90;vstr strafeleft;"
bind MWHEELDOWN "vstr circle91;vstr strafeleft;"
bind MWHEELUP "weapprev"
seta cg_iceChips "1"
seta cg_weather "1"
seta cg_drawClock "1"
seta cg_gunX "0"
seta cg_gunY "0"
seta cg_gunZ "0"
seta cg_noVoiceChatSounds "0"
seta ch_drawFrozen "1"
seta cg_enemyHeadModel "sarge/default"
seta cg_teamRails "0"
seta cg_lastCue "1"
seta ref_login "none"
seta cg_noTeamChatBeep "0"
seta cg_noGrappleSound "0"
seta cg_noStats "0"
seta cg_otherRailTrailTime "900"
seta ch_drawSpeed "0"
seta cg_crosshairPulse "1"
seta cg_centerPrintTime "3.0"
seta cg_pointClickSpec "1"
seta cg_autodemo "0"
seta cg_autoscreenshotUseJpeg "1"
seta cg_showPlayerLean "1"
seta cg_cpmHUD "2"
seta cg_pmove_accurate "1"
seta cg_colors "white ltblue ltblue blue"
seta cg_forceEnemyPMSkins "0"
seta cg_forceTeamPMSkins "0"
seta cg_weaponSkins "0"
seta cg_nomip "0"
seta cg_pmove_fixed "0"
seta cg_cmdTimeNudge "0"
seta cg_truePing "0"
seta cg_projectileNudge "0"
seta cg_playerNudge "0"
seta cg_optimizePrediction "0"
seta cg_ospnetcode "0"
seta cg_nameformat "$gametype-$redteam_vs_$blueteam-$map-$date-$time"
seta ch_sb_playerKills "243,14,9,ltblue"
seta ch_sb_playerThaws "243,3,9,c"
seta ch_sb_playerScore "143,3,10,yellow"
seta ch_sb_playerNet "204,14,9,grey"
seta ch_sb_playerFPH ""
seta ch_sb_playerTime "282,3,9,ltgreen"
seta ch_sb_playerTimeFroz "282,14,9,ltcyan"
seta ch_sb_playerPing "195,3,9"
seta ch_sb_playerLoss ""
seta ch_sb_playerName "3,8,9"
seta ch_sb_playerTopshots "153,15,8"
seta ch_sb_lineheight "26"
seta ch_sb_type "1"
seta ch_sb_teamBoardWidth "312"
seta ch_sb_leftoffset "4"
seta ch_sb_topoffset "0"
seta ch_sb_teamgap "8"
seta ch_sb_teamPadding "1"
seta ch_sb_playerBg "1"
seta ch_sb_alwaysshow "0"
seta ch_sb_alpha "1"
seta ch_sb_playerHead "0"
seta ch_sb_freezeType "1"
seta ch_sb_header1 "152,110,9,^3Score"
seta ch_sb_header2 "205,105,8,^7Ping"
seta ch_sb_header3 "210,115,8,^!y^@y^0Net"
seta ch_sb_header4 "244,105,8,^bThaw"
seta ch_sb_header5 "249,115,8,^4Frz"
seta ch_sb_header6 "282,105,8,^2Play"
seta ch_sb_header7 "282,115,8,^5Frzn"
seta ch_sb_header8 "473,110,9,^3Score"
seta ch_sb_header9 "526,105,8,^7Ping"
seta ch_sb_header10 "531,115,8,^!y^@y^0Net"
seta ch_sb_header11 "565,105,8,^bThaw"
seta ch_sb_header12 "570,115,8,^4Frz"
seta ch_sb_header13 "603,105,8,^2Play"
seta ch_sb_header14 "603,115,8,^5Frzn"
seta ch_crosshairNameOffset "0"
seta ch_crosshairNameAlpha "1.0"
seta event_redarmor "I have the Red Armor"
seta event_yellowarmor ""
seta event_megahealth "I have the Mega Health"
seta event_powerup "I have the #"
seta s_muteWhenMinimized "0"
seta in_joystickThreshold "0.15"
seta in_nograb "0"
seta cl_timedemoLog ""
seta cl_master "dpmaster.deathmask.net"
seta com_ansiColor "0"
seta cg_railscrew "0"
seta cg_railscrewCount "3"
seta cg_railgunExplosions "1"
seta cg_HUDcolor "0"
seta cg_drawHUD "1"
seta cg_explosionParticles "20"
seta cg_drawKill "1"
seta cg_consoleFilter "0"
seta cg_chatFilter "5"
seta cg_chatHeight "3"
seta cg_chatTime "4"
seta cg_ammoCheck "0"
seta cg_specialEffects "3"
seta cg_teamColorWeapons "0"
seta cg_scorePlum "1"
seta cg_noConnectionShader "0"
seta cg_noFriendShader "0"
seta cg_autoAnnounce "0"
seta cg_noChatBeep "0"
seta cg_teamInfoType "0"
seta cg_iceShells "0"
seta cg_thawSoundType "0"
seta cg_autoRecord "0"
seta cg_autoScreenshot "1"
seta cg_hudDebug "0"
seta cg_hudFile "hud1.cfg"
seta cg_hudType "2"
seta cg_scoreboardType "0"
seta cg_enableBreath "1"
seta cg_drawSpeedBar "0"
seta cg_drawSpeed "0"
seta cg_useTeamIcons "1"
seta cg_crosshairAlpha "1.0"
seta cg_drawAcc "1"
seta cg_specEnemyModel "1"
seta cg_teamColor ""
seta cg_enemyColor "7"
seta cg_railTrail "6"
seta rgamma "300"
seta g_allowVote "1"
seta cg_smoothClients "0"
seta cg_noTaunt "0"
seta ui_smallFont "0.25"
seta ui_bigFont "0.4"
seta df_ui_CursorColor "0.50 0.80 1.00 1.00"
seta df_ui_StatusColor "1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00"
seta df_ui_ListbarColor "1.00 0.00 0.00 0.30"
seta df_ui_PulseColor "1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00"
seta df_ui_TextColorHighlight "1.00 1.00 0.00 1.00"
seta df_ui_TextColorDisabled "0.50 0.50 0.50 1.00"
seta server1 "89.110.149.121:27960"
seta server2 "83.142.226.97:29496"
seta server3 "87.117.203.74:27960"
seta server4 "217.20.119.64:27963"
seta server5 "213.228.232.16:29000"
seta server6 "83.98.148.59:27960"
seta server7 "89.106.69.129:28860"
seta cg_cameraOrbitDelay "50"
seta cg_teamChatsOnly "0"
seta cg_noVoiceText "0"
seta cg_noVoiceChats "0"
seta cg_scorePlums "1"
seta cg_drawFriend "1"
seta cg_footsteps "1"
seta cg_noProjectileTrail "1"
seta cg_oldRocket "1"
seta cg_oldPlasma "1"
seta cg_oldRail "1"
seta cg_trueLightning "0"
seta cg_crosshairColor "2"
seta net_socksPassword ""
seta net_socksUsername ""
seta net_socksPort "1080"
seta net_socksServer ""
seta net_socksEnabled "0"
seta net_noipx "0"
seta net_noudp "0"
seta cg_marks "1"
seta cg_drawCrosshairNames "1"
seta cg_drawCrosshair "5"
seta cg_brassTime "1250"
seta ui_browserShowEmpty "1"
seta ui_browserShowFull "1"
seta ui_browserSortKey "0"
seta ui_browserGameType "0"
seta ui_browserMaster "2"
seta g_spSkill "2"
seta g_spVideos ""
seta g_spAwards ""
seta g_spScores5 ""
seta g_spScores4 ""
seta g_spScores3 ""
seta g_spScores2 ""
seta g_spScores1 ""
seta ui_ctf_friendly "0"
seta ui_ctf_timelimit "30"
seta ui_ctf_capturelimit "8"
seta ui_team_friendly "1"
seta ui_team_timelimit "20"
seta ui_team_fraglimit "0"
seta ui_tourney_timelimit "15"
seta ui_tourney_fraglimit "0"
seta ui_ffa_timelimit "0"
seta ui_ffa_fraglimit "20"
seta com_soundMegs "16"
seta s_mixPreStep "0.05"
seta s_mixahead "0.2"
seta s_khz "22"
seta s_doppler "1.0"
seta s_separation "0.5"
seta s_musicvolume "0"
seta s_volume "0.975000"
seta vid_ypos "23"
seta vid_xpos "412"
seta r_lastValidRenderer ""
seta r_primitives "0"
seta r_railSegmentLength "72"
seta r_railCoreWidth "6"
seta r_railWidth "7"
seta r_facePlaneCull "1"
seta r_gamma "1.3"
seta r_swapInterval "0"
seta r_textureMode "GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR"
seta r_finish "1"
seta r_dlightBacks "1"
seta r_dynamiclight "1"
seta r_drawSun "0"
seta r_fastsky "0"
seta r_ignoreGLErrors "1"
seta r_flares "1"
seta r_lodbias "-1"
seta r_lodCurveError "250"
seta r_ignoreFastPath "1"
seta r_smp "0"
seta r_subdivisions "4"
seta r_vertexLight "0"
seta r_simpleMipMaps "1"
seta r_customaspect "1"
seta r_customheight "1024"
seta r_customwidth "1600"
seta r_fullscreen "0"
seta r_mode "2"
seta r_ignorehwgamma "0"
seta r_overBrightBits "2"
seta r_depthbits "0"
seta r_stencilbits "2"
seta r_stereo "0"
seta r_colorbits "0"
seta r_texturebits "16"
seta r_detailtextures "0"
seta r_roundImagesDown "1"
seta r_picmip "-1"
seta r_ext_texture_env_add "1"
seta r_ext_compiled_vertex_array "1"
seta r_ext_multitexture "1"
seta r_ext_gamma_control "1"
seta r_ext_compressed_textures "0"
seta r_allowExtensions "1"
seta r_glDriver "opengl32"
seta cg_viewsize "100"
seta cg_predictItems "1"
seta cl_punkbuster "0"
seta cl_anonymous "0"
seta sex "male"
seta handicap "100"
seta color2 "5"
seta color1 "7"
seta g_blueTeam ""
seta g_redTeam ""
seta team_headmodel "kyonshi/default"
seta team_model "kyonshi/default"
seta headmodel "kyonshi/red"
seta model "kyonshi/red"
seta snaps "40"
seta rate "15000"
seta name "^cx^7hix"
seta cl_maxPing "800"
seta m_filter "1"
seta m_side "0.25"
seta m_forward "0.25"
seta m_yaw "0.022"
seta m_pitch "-0.022000"
seta cg_autoswitch "1"
seta r_inGameVideo "0"
seta cl_allowDownload "1"
seta cl_freelook "1"
seta cl_mouseAccel "0"
seta sensitivity "5"
seta cl_run "1"
seta cl_packetdup "1"
seta cl_maxpackets "60"
seta cl_pitchspeed "140"
seta cl_yawspeed "100"
seta sv_strictAuth "1"
seta sv_lanForceRate "1"
seta sv_master5 ""
seta sv_master4 ""
seta sv_master3 ""
seta sv_master2 ""
seta sv_floodProtect "1"
seta sv_maxPing "0"
seta sv_minPing "0"
seta sv_maxRate "0"
seta sv_punkbuster "0"
seta sv_hostname "noname"
seta vm_ui "0"
seta vm_game "0"
seta vm_cgame "0"
seta joy_threshold "0.150000"
seta in_joyBallScale "0.02"
seta in_joystick "0"
seta in_logitechbug "0"
seta in_mouse "-1"
seta in_mididevice "0"
seta in_midichannel "1"
seta in_midiport "1"
seta in_midi "0"
seta com_introplayed "1"
seta com_blood "0"
seta com_maxfps "125"
seta com_hunkMegs "128"
seta color "2"
seta r_ext_compress_textures "1"
seta s_compression "0"
seta s_rolloff "1.0"
seta s_distance "100.0"
seta s_min_distance "3.0"
seta s_max_distance "1000.0"
seta s_leafnum "0"
seta s_refgain "0.45"
seta s_refdelay "2.0"
seta s_polykeep "1000000000"
seta s_polysize "10000000"
seta s_polyreflectsize "10000000"
seta s_numpolys "400"
seta s_bloat "2.0"
seta s_occfactor "0.5"
seta s_occ_eq "0.75"
seta cg_shadows "1"
seta cg_drawGun "1"
seta cg_zoomfov "60"
seta cg_fov "100"
seta cg_stereoSeparation "0.4"
seta cg_gibs "1"
seta cg_draw2D "1"
seta cg_drawStatus "1"
seta cg_drawTimer "1"
seta cg_drawFPS "1"
seta cg_drawSnapshot "0"
seta cg_draw3dIcons "1"
seta cg_drawIcons "1"
seta cg_drawAmmoWarning "1"
seta cg_drawAttacker "1"
seta cg_drawRewards "1"
seta cg_crosshairSize "77"
seta cg_crosshairHealth "0"
seta cg_crosshairX "0"
seta cg_crosshairY "0"
seta cg_simpleItems "1"
seta cg_lagometer "1"
seta cg_railTrailTime "600"
seta cg_runpitch "0"
seta cg_runroll "0"
seta cg_bobup "0"
seta cg_bobpitch "0"
seta cg_bobroll "0"
seta cg_teamChatTime "3000"
seta cg_teamChatHeight "0"
seta cg_forceModel "1"
seta cg_deferPlayers "1"
seta cg_drawTeamOverlay "2"
seta cm_playerCurveClip "1"
seta dmflags "3080"
seta fraglimit "0"
seta timelimit "10"
seta sv_maxclients "10"
seta g_doWarmup "1"
seta g_maxGameClients "10"
seta capturelimit "0"
seta g_friendlyFire "1"
seta g_teamAutoJoin "1"
seta g_teamForceBalance "1"
seta g_warmup "25"
seta g_log "1v1.log"
seta g_logSync "0"
seta g_banIPs ""
seta g_filterBan "1"
seta cl_timeNudge "0"
seta cg_delag "1"
seta cg_delag_cmdTimeNudge "0"
seta cg_delag_projectileNudge "0"
seta cg_delag_optimizePrediction "1"
seta cg_chatSound "1"
seta cg_freezetag_iceShell "1"
seta cg_enemyModel "tankjr/pm"
seta cg_enemyColors "2222"
seta cg_damageKick "1"
seta cg_damageDraw "1"
seta sv_keywords "demo"
seta sv_master1 ""
seta cl_125Hz "0"
seta cg_MaxlocationWidth "16"
seta ch_CrosshairColor "2"
seta cf_WeaponName "12x12"
seta cf_WeaponSwitch "32x32"
seta cf_Scores "16x16"
seta cf_Fragmsg "16x16"
seta cf_AmmoStatusbar "8x8"
seta cf_Following "24x24"
seta cf_Vote "10x14"
seta ch_ColorLocations "1"
seta ch_Obituaries "1"
seta ch_TeamchatOnly "0"
seta ch_FilterLocationsTeamchat "0"
seta cf_TeamCrosshairHealth "12x12"
seta ch_TeamCrosshairHealth "1"
seta ch_CrosshairNamesLeft "0"
seta cf_CrosshairNames "12x12"
seta ch_InverseTeamChat "1"
seta ch_Teamoverlay "p12n h/aw l"
seta cf_Teamoverlay "6x11"
seta ch_Weaponswitch "4"
seta cf_Teamchat "8x12"
seta cf_Pickupstring "10x14"
seta ch_Pickupitem "1"
seta ch_StatusbarFormat "1"
seta cf_Statusbar "32x32"
seta cg_scoreTransparency "1.0"
seta cg_altPlasma "0"
seta cg_altLightning "0"
seta cg_followviewcam "1"
seta cg_followkiller "0"
seta cg_followpowerup "0"
seta cg_float "0"
seta cg_enableOSPHUD "1"
seta ch_TeamBackground "0"
seta cg_Customloc "0"
seta cg_hud_weaponListFlash "1"
seta cg_hud_weaponListBackground "1"
seta cg_hud_fragMessage "1"
seta cg_hud_drawPickup "1"
seta cg_hud_weaponListDrawAll "0"
seta cg_hud_weaponList "1"
seta cg_hud_teamBackground "1"
seta cg_hud_statusbarStyle "1"
seta cg_hud_graphs "1"
seta cg_hud_crosshairTeamInfo "1"
seta cg_smoke_sg "1"
seta cg_smokegrowth_gl "1"
seta cg_smokegrowth_rl "1"
seta cg_smokeradius_gl "32"
seta cg_smokeradius_rl "64"
seta cg_fallKick "1"
seta cg_cpmaHud "0"
seta g_DecayHealth "0"
seta g_DecayArmor "0"
seta g_hardcore "0"
seta g_llamaPenalty "10"
seta lockred "0"
seta lockblue "0"
seta as_spam_mute "50"
seta detention "0"
seta g_grapple "0"
seta g_grapplespeed "5000"
seta g_holdableRespawn "1"
seta g_armorRespawn "5"
seta g_healthRespawn "5"
seta g_powerupRespawn "5"
seta g_megahealthRespawn "5"
seta g_weaponTeamRespawn "5"
seta g_weaponRespawn "5"
seta g_ammoRespawn "5"
seta wepswitchdelay "1"
seta ammolimit "999"
seta ammo_mg "999"
seta ammo_sg "999"
seta ammo_gl "999"
seta ammo_rl "999"
seta ammo_lg "999"
seta ammo_rg "999"
seta ammo_pg "999"
seta ammo_bfg "999"
seta rocket_speed "900"
seta plasma_speed "2000"
seta grenade_speed "700"
seta bfg_speed "2000"
seta firedelay_rg "800"
seta firedelay_rl "800"
seta firedelay_pg "100"
seta firedelay_bfg "200"
seta firedelay_mg "100"
seta firedelay_sg "1000"
seta firedelay_gl "800"
seta firedelay_lg "50"
seta customDamage "1"
seta g_damageRailgun "100"
seta g_damageGauntlet "100"
seta g_damageMachinegun "5"
seta g_damageTeamMachinegun "7"
seta g_damageShotgun "10"
seta g_damageLightning "8"
seta g_damageGrenadeLauncher "100"
seta g_damageGrenadeSplash "100%"
seta killedby "0"
seta lockall "0"
seta g_GrenadeSplashRadius "120%"
seta g_damageBFG "150"
seta g_damageBFGSplash "100%"
seta g_BFGSplashRadius "120%"
seta g_damagePlasma "20"
seta g_damagePlasmaSplash "100%"
seta g_PlasmaSplashRadius "120%"
seta g_damageRocketLauncher "100"
seta g_damageRocketSplash "100%"
seta g_RocketSplashRadius "120%"
seta server8 "62.75.163.69:27960"
seta server9 ""
seta server10 ""
seta server11 ""
seta server12 ""
seta server13 ""
seta server14 ""
seta server15 ""
seta server16 ""
seta com_altivec "0"
seta sv_minRate "0"
seta sv_dlURL ""
seta cl_autoRecordDemo "0"
seta cl_aviFrameRate "25"
seta cl_aviMotionJpeg "1"
seta cl_cURLLib "libcurl-3.dll"
seta cl_lanForcePackets "1"
seta cl_guidServerUniq "1"
seta r_ext_texture_filter_anisotropic "0"
seta r_ext_max_anisotropy "2"
seta r_customPixelAspect "1"
seta r_GLlibCoolDownMsec "0"
seta r_bloom "0"
seta r_bloom_alpha "0.3"
seta r_bloom_diamond_size "8"
seta r_bloom_intensity "1.3"
seta r_bloom_darken "4"
seta r_bloom_sample_size "128"
seta r_bloom_fast_sample "0"
seta s_useOpenAL "1"
seta s_alPrecache "1"
seta s_alGain "0.4"
seta s_alSources "96"
seta s_alDopplerFactor "1"
seta s_alDopplerSpeed "1400"
seta s_alDriver "OpenAL32.dll"
seta s_alDevice "SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [D000]"
seta com_zoneMegs "16"
lml{-_-}lml
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2008, 12:46:29 PM »

ehm? (EDIT:so that means i trash that grism.pk3 and visit the websites

btw i see you got that circlejump bound to keys, i thought it was a skill to do that propperly? Cool
bind MOUSE3 "vstr circle90;vstr strafeleft;"
bind MWHEELDOWN "vstr circle91;vstr strafeleft;"

Why dont you have a rocketjump script?Tongue 
Oke i gonna try those binds and see what happens.lol

ok tnx for the info

Greatz
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:01:42 PM by lml{-_-}lml » Logged

_-*HoaX*-_
\m/{-_-}\m/
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: