Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Aimbot  (Read 178542 times)
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2009, 08:03:10 AM »

If this is not an aimbot i dont know anymore.

yes it is

His IP is 86.32.10.62

Code:
$>whois 86.32.10.62

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: This output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '86.32.0.0 - 86.32.255.255'

inetnum:      86.32.0.0 - 86.32.255.255
netname:      AT-TELE2-COMPLETE
descr:        Tele2 Telecommunication Services GmbH
descr:        TELE2 / SWIPNET
               ####################################
               In case of improper use, please mail
               <abuse@tele2.at>
               ####################################
admin-c:      SWIP-RIPE
tech-c:       SWIP-RIPE
tech-c:       ATT2-RIPE
mnt-by:       TELE2-REGISTRY
mnt-lower:    SWIPNET-LIR-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

EDIT : and I think he used dynamic IP , so banning the single IP doesn't solve the problem but banning all the ISP range will give no access to your server by any other player using an IP in that range ... anyway if there are other players and they will want to play, they could join other servers.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:58:36 AM by Falkland » Logged
sarcasm
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 05:33:43 AM »

Sometimes this happens too ...

What about pic number one? Whats ur point? What if Prizzle was kiddin?
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 08:00:11 AM »

And was/is Prizzle kidding also when at the beginning of/middle of the game started/starts to kill himself/herself apparently without any control over it ?

And since it happened/happens also to other players ( not few players ) is it a new trendy mode for playing ?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 11:04:06 AM by Falkland » Logged
davidd
Half-Nub

Cakes 6

[Z] server maintainer

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »

Yes that looks like an aimbot to me, and a bit of a wall hack to i believe.

I think:
The weird trembling with machinegun is the aimbot correcting to hit every single bullet, not because of the color. It could be though, because he also fires on the rocketlauncher/ammo (but you dont know if he uses simplemodels like the maker of the video.)

Openarena, the freedom to contribute and extend.
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 03:35:42 PM »

The weird trembling with machinegun is the aimbot correcting to hit every single bullet...

Yes ... because the machinegun doesn't fire exactly over a single point (at least when it's fixed on a point , not while aiming over a target while moving ) and the aimbot predicts where the next bullet will be fired - the aimbot reads the same value that is passed to the "normal" game engine - and adjusts aim. You can clearly see this while spectating a CPM bot at level 100 while using machinegun : the target will be finished in few seconds because it places quite all the available mg bullets over target.

Other bots solve this problem by firering bullets not in auto but with single bursts over the machine gun fire rate ( eg , for example if the firerate is 1 bullet every 100 msec , the bot fire 1 bullet every 120msec : it's not counted as the next autofired bullet so the direction between the first bullet fired and the next will be not changed ) ... so the bullets are quite all fired over a single point and the bot doesn't need to adjust aim.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 04:19:41 PM by Falkland » Logged
jessicaRA
Lesser Nub

Cakes 16

Wild pony spotted derping around oasago2.

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »

The weird trembling with machinegun is the aimbot correcting to hit every single bullet...

Yes ... because the machinegun doesn't fire exactly over a single point (at least when it's fixed on a point , not while aiming over a target while moving ) and the aimbot predicts where the next bullet will be fired - the aimbot reads the same value that is passed to the "normal" game engine - and adjusts aim. You can clearly see this while spectating a CPM bot at level 100 while using machinegun : the target will be finished in few seconds because it places quite all the available mg bullets over target.

Other bots solve this problem by firering bullets not in auto but with single bursts over the machine gun fire rate ( eg , for example if the firerate is 1 bullet every 100 msec , the bot fire 1 bullet every 120msec : it's not counted as the next autofired bullet so the direction between the first bullet fired and the next will be not changed ) ... so the bullets are quite all fired over a single point and the bot doesn't need to adjust aim.

its because its a simple color aimbot and always moves towards the color even if its over it.
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 03:25:14 PM »

its because its a simple color aimbot and always moves towards the color even if its over it.

Do u mean that it acts exactly like your test aimbot ?

Nice ... I'm not an aimbot expert but for sure I'm not in the range of ppl that are destroying the game.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 04:11:52 PM by Falkland » Logged
jessicaRA
Lesser Nub

Cakes 16

Wild pony spotted derping around oasago2.

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 06:36:10 PM »

Do u mean that it acts exactly like your test aimbot ?

Nice ... I'm not an aimbot expert but for sure I'm not in the range of ppl that are destroying the game.

how nice of you to imply i'm cheating again as per usual, and to imply i'm one of the ones ruining the game?  thats too far for what i have done by just strafing left when you go left and pointing lighting at you and not releasing any cheating stuff or using it for other than example...  anyway back to the topic.  its because someone posted the aimbot used there in their forum and thats how that one works.  also try to remember he tried it out for a short time and hasn't used it since so there is little point fussing over it more unless its used again.  also requires brightskins because of it having to aim at a color.
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 08:14:25 PM »

... BLA BLA ...

yeah , that's OK ... you are right and I am wrong.
sarcasm
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 04:39:26 AM »

@ jessicara:

I dont think you should take too seriously Falkland's comments, lets go back to the past... last year for example... Nemesis server... EVERY SINGLE night Falkland connected to Nemesis he pointed at least one player and thought/accused about the using of aimbots, when NOBODY was using an aimbot. Do you want me to give you names of some 'pointed' players? I can, since I was treated like a cheater too. Good luck for us, the admin of nemesis talked to Falkland and LOTS of other players too, to TRY to make him understand WHAT IS TRULY AN AIMBOT and WHAT IS NOT.
So, I guess that u should not listen to a guy/girl like that with some stupid obsession about aimbots, saying that creating or modifying an aimbot is 'destroying the game'  ppppfffftt... REALLY? ok then, lets exterminate all those THOUSANDS of ppls who created an aimbot or cheats for every single game of every single console. Is that fun to you? a medieval attitude like that? If you are scared you kill it?

So lets reconsider this

Are you sure? mmmm maybe Im wrong or maybe thats why Nemesis players dont like you there ANYMORE??
pulchr

Cakes 34

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 05:34:14 AM »

not sure how interpret a post from someone named sarcasm Cheesy
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2009, 02:35:30 PM »

BLA BLA

As ususal many words ( against me ) , so much smoke in the eyes of who reads ... u have learnt well the lesson .

Anyway ... u are right : coding ( and using ) aimbot ( or bots to aim, to win ) is not ruining the game and ruining the work of who makes map , of who tests them , giving suggestion for weapon balancing , item placement ... ruining the work of who spends time making/revisioning code for giving the best possible experience of the end users , finding bugs ... etc etc etc  all for free , in the few spare time they have .... NO ... this is a Falkland's mind mystification , distortion and twisting of the reality. He lives in his own world , back on the screen awaiting for the next ( he thinks he is ) cheater.

The masquerade knight have discovered the truth and made it available for u all .

Long life to the masquerade knight.
sarcasm
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2009, 07:22:57 AM »

The masquerade knight have discovered the truth and made it available for u all .

Long life to the masquerade knight.

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition... The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2009, 08:40:45 AM »

you may call me V.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDqKiR5rNwY
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »

And was/is Prizzle kidding also when at the beginning of/middle of the game started/starts to kill himself/herself apparently without any control over it ?

And since it happened/happens also to other players ( not few players ) is it a new trendy mode for playing ?

lol and what does killing himself have to do with having an aimbot?
sarcasm does bring up a good point.

Quote from: sploosh
there once was an animal called gerbil
he dreamed he was eating his turtle
he awoke with a frieght
in the middle of the night
to find out that he was a squirtle
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 06:15:15 AM »

People who kill themselves in the middle of a match just have a good sense of humour .. Wink

Todo: Walk the cat.
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 06:19:50 AM »

lol and what does killing himself have to do with having an aimbot?
sarcasm does bring up a good point.

you are clever enough to know that it's not sarcasm ... the aimbot Prizzle and other illustrious players use/used/have used , has the defect sometimes of causing a random suicides' series to the players using it , apparently without any control.

I don't know if it's a bind problem or another kind of defect ... maybe the bot expert can answer to this , since he seems to know every single cheat for the ID Tech 3 engine.
sago007
Posts a lot

Cakes 62

Open Arena Developer

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2009, 06:51:21 AM »

you are clever enough to know that it's not sarcasm ... the aimbot Prizzle and other illustrious players use/used/have used , has the defect sometimes of causing a random suicides' series to the players using it , apparently without any control.
I think it is a practical joke from the aimbot programmer.

It is very common. The best example of one of these practical jokes was a Diablo 2 map hack that occasionally dropped all valuable items for the other players to pick up and then left the game so you had no change to collect them yourself.

There are nothing offending in my posts.
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2009, 07:51:26 AM »

I think it is a practical joke from the aimbot programmer.

It is very common.

Uh ... you are right ... maybe it's the own programmer's signature.

Other aimbots have one ... eg ... the smile char ( :) ) emission in the chat when the aimbot is loaded ... the gesture behaviour when the player is killed ... the emission in the chat of a binded text and/or hardcoded text when the player is killed ... the gesture behaviour after the aimbot has killed a player ... the simulation of a quickly mouse rotation when someone is specting ... the emission of a smile when the player is dead because of falling ( like CPMA bots do )
AllCoholic
Half-Nub

Cakes -10

/name " All"

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2009, 02:35:23 PM »

prevention isnt even possible with punkbuster, there are many ones which work with latest punkbuster.

Prevention doesn't deal anything with a detect system : an active prevention system is sending massive cheaters to one ( or better more )  psychiatric session(s) .

The "undetected cheats" will work until a unique detectable characteristic will be discovered/added to the list . And the main goal of PB is to stop massive use of cheats , not to make the game cheat-proof.

UrT 4.2 will have a detect system ;
NoGhost mod has a detect system and the experience they had with that is extremely positive :
- http://forums.noghost.net/cgi-bin/ib/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=3;t=1619;st=0
- http://forums.noghost.net/cgi-bin/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=dfd5153e2049af660658d8c5f0325502;act=ST;f=9;t=4466;st=0

there will always be something ahead of the automated stuff.

yeah of course ... the automated stuffs go ahead with their own legs.

having a good set of admins would help more.  combination could make stuff easier for them though...

Sure ... what I've seen is that having the rcon authorizes many "(pseudo)admins" to use cheats themselves ... I've experimented this very well around some OA and Q3 servers .

A detect system is a guarantee for players also in this "border" situation : detect system ON -> less cheats abuse for sure.

On the other side of course , ALL the "Admins" ( with capital A ) know ALL the cheats , old and new ones ,  that work with OA ... they ALL know every cheats unique cvar ... and they detect every single cheat in less than a millisecond. OMG .. YES , THEY CAN

UrT 4.2 will not have much of a detect system.
It will add a cvar with a pbid (*lol, a uniqueid as cvar lol*) and if it comes high, it will possibly check the cvars.

Apart from that, it's only a ban system, and the players need to get "Passports" and get trust levels (you can also buy it...).
So you can only play on an UrT 4.2 server if you have a valid passport, that is not banned.
If you're banned, you're banned from all servers...

Most of it is most-likely coded in python, and it doesn't check a checksum, nor the memory, nor the fov/speed, nor its own integrity, and the way they intend to stop automatic passport creating by bots is guess what - a reCAPTCHA *lol*

Never mind that such a system enables the server admin to cheat without problems ;-))

The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than you think.
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates.
AllCoholic
Half-Nub

Cakes -10

/name " All"

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2009, 04:41:25 AM »

@ jessicara:

I dont think you should take too seriously Falkland's comments, lets go back to the past... last year for example... Nemesis server... EVERY SINGLE night Falkland connected to Nemesis he pointed at least one player and thought/accused about the using of aimbots, when NOBODY was using an aimbot. Do you want me to give you names of some 'pointed' players? I can, since I was treated like a cheater too. Good luck for us, the admin of nemesis talked to Falkland and LOTS of other players too, to TRY to make him understand WHAT IS TRULY AN AIMBOT and WHAT IS NOT.
So, I guess that u should not listen to a guy/girl like that with some stupid obsession about aimbots, saying that creating or modifying an aimbot is 'destroying the game'  ppppfffftt... REALLY? ok then, lets exterminate all those THOUSANDS of ppls who created an aimbot or cheats for every single game of every single console. Is that fun to you? a medieval attitude like that? If you are scared you kill it?

So lets reconsider this

Are you sure? mmmm maybe Im wrong or maybe thats why Nemesis players dont like you there ANYMORE??

Yes Falkland, you need to understand that there are virtually no aimbots for OpenArena and that's why most players are playing fair, including my humble self ;-))

Quote from:  Falkland  link=topic=3206.msg26597#msg26597 date=1249123166
... the aimbot Prizzle and other illustrious players use/used/have used ,
Present perfect (have used) is the correct english grammar, because it (silently) implies an UNTERMINATED action ongoing from the past 'till and with now, which is what you want to say ,-)
Adding used and use is a pure redundancy.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 05:01:05 AM by AllCoholic » Logged

The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than you think.
AllCoholic
Half-Nub

Cakes -10

/name " All"

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2009, 05:03:54 AM »

LoL, you can do that with an autoIT script... - very funny, if you haven't yet, you must try it ;-)

Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2009, 07:57:25 AM »

Yes Falkland, you need to understand that there are virtually no aimbots for OpenArena and that's why most players are playing fair, including my humble self ;-))

Sure , my list of "fair players" is not exactly empty.

Quote from:  Falkland  link=topic=3206.msg26597#msg26597 date=1249123166
... the aimbot Prizzle and other illustrious players use/used/have used ,
Present perfect (have used) is the correct english grammar, because it (silently) implies an UNTERMINATED action ongoing from the past 'till and with now, which is what you want to say ,-)
Adding used and use is a pure redundancy.

Thanks for the english ( but it also can be applied to other languages ) grammar lesson , anyway better beeing redundant than running the risk of missing the main point ... btw, last night Prizzle has added a new notch to his/her graphic that shows the probability ( it's an euphemism ... it's almost close to certainty ) of beeing permanently banned.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 09:36:56 AM by Falkland » Logged
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2009, 09:59:15 AM »

UrT 4.2 will not have much of a detect system.
It will add a cvar with a pbid (*lol, a uniqueid as cvar lol*) and if it comes high, it will possibly check the cvars.

Apart from that, it's only a ban system, and the players need to get "Passports" and get trust levels (you can also buy it...).
So you can only play on an UrT 4.2 server if you have a valid passport, that is not banned.
If you're banned, you're banned from all servers...

Most of it is most-likely coded in python, and it doesn't check a checksum, nor the memory, nor the fov/speed, nor its own integrity, and the way they intend to stop automatic passport creating by bots is guess what - a reCAPTCHA *lol*

Never mind that such a system enables the server admin to cheat without problems ;-))

Nvm about the quoting of all my post to point the focus _ONLY_ on Urt 4.2 detect system or presumed detect system or whatever else ...

anyway , what u are describing seems not to be exactly in sync with what I've read : it's rather closer to the urtevolution ban system : http://urtevolution.com/site/
AllCoholic
Half-Nub

Cakes -10

/name " All"

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2009, 12:35:30 PM »

Sure , my list of "fair players" is not exactly empty.

Yea, but when it comes to really fair players it's a short list, especially if you exclude those noobs who don't know what an aimbot is.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: