Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: i hate ciggaweed!  (Read 85110 times)
EvilDrBrain
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2013, 01:51:37 PM »

Quote from: Color
I didn't say you do it I just said I gave you a idea to start doing it, yet another tool for your trolling tools set.

He just admitted that he's done it before...

Bottom line? If you don't like a server, then don't play on it. No one's twisting your arm to make you play there.

Here to chew bubblegum and nuke base.
Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2013, 03:41:29 PM »

Sure, you gave me the idea. Even though that screenshot was dated back on January 1, 2013. Over 6 months ago. But then I guess you invented the internet too. Smiley
Color
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2013, 04:05:36 PM »

Sure, you gave me the idea. Even though that screenshot was dated back on January 1, 2013. Over 6 months ago. But then I guess you invented the internet too. Smiley
nah I just thought you were mocking again, didn't even look at the screenshot  Cheesy

Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2013, 04:57:03 PM »

That's quite okay color, and I will be sure to keep on the lookout for Global Warming Climate Change and ManBearPig for you too.  Afro
Jakash3
I EDITED ALL MY POSTS OUT LOL!!! TAKE THAT, INTERNET FORUM!!
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

SELF-IMPOSED CENSORSHIP FTW!

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2013, 12:03:10 AM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:07:45 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

BY THE WAY I GAVE UP ON OPENARENA
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2013, 11:24:55 AM »

As expected, he ended LAST. Unless he did the slef-kill thing only when attacked by specific players, he probably had not changed the final classification so much.

However, I suppose server admins should consider to enable callvote kick...

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
zeroth
Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2013, 05:12:37 PM »

Just played ciggaweed and Jackash (C++) was on the server. After all the complaints. I would have assumed that anyone who scored 35 to second place's 10 would turn down their handicap. But no. It's all about arrogance, isn't it? If I don't win the map, someone must have cheated, or suicided! Roll Eyes

I really wonder where this petty arrogance comes from. Undecided

@Jackash: Do you think that being better at OA makes you a better person? Do you have anything better to do? Do you know calculus? Biochemistry? Economics?

I'll admit this may sound harsh, but I wasn't the one complaining. I play this game for fun, not glory. (And what glory will one achieve playing a free, open source game?)

As has been stated before, if you want glory, join a clan, wear their clan tag, and deal with the repercussions of slaughtering n00bs. Last time I checked, it's major-league frowned upon.

Which brings up a possibly new thread topic: Stat Tracking. When I played UT2K4, before migrating to OpenSource, there was a detriment to playing on a map with n00bs. Killing them had no positive benefit to your ranking, and being fragged by one had a huge downside.

Once again, I resort to my default response: WHATEVER!

I will continue to play, all the arrogance be damned.

That which kills me, only makes me try harder.
Jakash3
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2013, 06:28:04 PM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:07:53 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

zeroth
Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2013, 07:03:13 PM »

@Jakash3: Allright, I'll leave it be. In fact, having people, like you, that are that much better than me, gives me something to strive for. You are NOT the bad guy. You are a very good player.

I totally understand the limitation of not having server selection to choose from. I have a similar issue. ciggaweed is the only FFA server that consistently has more than 1 or 2 players. I guess I took offence to it being "bad-mouthed".

One thing you can be sure of: if you are puttin' it to me, and I go off an edge, it is never by design. I don't suicide for no one! Smiley

I do realize that it is not feasible for one player to use a handicap when they cannot account for who will log in/log out.

On the handicap issue: I have noticed that some players, after "dominating" a map, or two, will switch to ONLY using the gauntlet. (I've even begun experimenting with this tactic on small, crowded maps) They rarely win after the switch, but some of them rank quite high. I'm not saying you should do this, but based on what I've seen, when you win a map by 35-10 it might be worth considering as a semi-handicap.

I apologize for any bad blood I may have spilled. I did feel compelled to defend the only server I play on!

I look forward to seeing you next time... Frag on.

Jakash3
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2013, 07:27:33 PM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:07:57 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

Jakash3
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2013, 11:36:48 PM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:08:04 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

zeroth
Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2013, 12:35:16 PM »

"The evidence before the court is incontrovertible, there's no need for the jury to retire." --- Pink Floyd, "The Trial", The Wall, 1979.

Can't even claim that someone walked away from their keyboard while logged in, as I've noticed before. I always have a micro-conscience moment about fragging the uncontrolled bait.

But to see Looney Tune actively chatting while his score is -166. That's despicable! (Add in Mel Blanc sound effect here)

Secondary evidence is Tickle Me Elmo: you can't hit the "Ready" button if you're not at your keyboard.

Though the first screen has you as Spectator. Did you drop out? Or, are these players doing it to others?

I don't know what to say, Jackash3, AFAIK ciggaweed is a pretty loose server. As in, not overly controlled. You could try to contact MarquisDeSade, I think he's the admin. Another option would be to play under a totally different handle, though I've actually been on ciggaweed when someone asked, "Where's C++"; don't know if that was meant in a good or bad way.

My professional opinion (HA!) is that you've made some enemies, who now use childish tactics to disrupt your game. Best advice I've got: Rise above it, and Frag On...

Half-Nub

Cakes 10

Also known as Dots & cookies

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2013, 01:33:26 PM »

What those screenshots tell me is that everyone has fun in OA their own way. For some fun is reaching 35 the quickest and for some it's just goofing around. That's the exact type of server ciggaweed is player wise. Such as the screenshot I'm in with -6. I was just running around with gaunt and falling off.
zeroth
Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2013, 03:32:44 PM »

Yeah, there's a lot of "bizarre" play at times on ciggaweed. And yes, dots, it is apparent that you play for fun! So do I, that's why I take such pleasure from nailing you when you hide in the crevices with the gauntlet, trying to frag players coming out of the teleporter. And the fact that you, normally, you are SO much better than me, gives it a special aroma.

Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2013, 08:15:13 PM »

Here's one for the oa police

it's actually my signature on most boards
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:09:36 AM by Jewjitsu » Logged
zeroth
Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2013, 05:28:15 PM »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

zeroth
Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2013, 01:07:09 AM »

I have 0 tolerance for whiny crap. Jackash3 (aka C++) , stop coming onto the forum expecting sympathy.

You are are an arrogant, dirty player. Every time you try to complain about what someone else did, I will be there to remind the world of what a dirtbag you actually are.

I WILL BE THERE>

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. The solution is for you to realize what a sorry excuse for a human you are!

Do you think that fraggin" me has any effect? Quite the contrary. Since you are , technically, a better player than me, every time I frag YOU is so much more sweet. When you come on the forum and whine about how you didn't win a map, it makes you sound like a diaper-wearin' toddler. Grow the F up.

zeroth
Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2013, 01:38:01 AM »

C++ is a dirtbag cheater. Don't know how he did it, but he had four versions of himself on the map at the same time. If someone knows how to contact the admin of ciggaweed, please let me know. C++ comes on this forum and whines about other people, while he's just a dirtbag cheater all along. Wonder if he's using aimbots. That would explain his score. That would be so low. Crying about other players, while cheating.

Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2013, 03:26:34 AM »

I hope you're just trolling there, but no it irritates him when people whore his name so the peanut gallery does it. And while I agree with you on your prior post for the most part, I have to point out that he doesn't cheat. But that screencap I posted is authentic. Let's be fair, to assume he's botting is pretty much in the same league as what you've (rightly) denounced him for.
Jakash3
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2013, 03:28:16 AM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:08:34 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2013, 04:32:07 AM »

hahaha Wow very nice tower!!!! Good thing I wasnt there though, I'd have shot the guy on the bottom.
Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2013, 08:38:30 AM »

In my defense, nobody was really fragging at the time. We were having fun doing this:

I had 4 or 5 instances of oa running to make the tower taller.

LOL !!!

Grin Grin

...sorry for my English, i'm Italian... Tongue

Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2013, 10:30:18 AM »

LOL, that map, those teleporters, my first contribution ever to OA. Seeing that screenshot and those from later versions of the map makes me proud of how much OA advanced since then.

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2013, 02:22:54 AM »

Don't know how he did it, but he had four versions of himself on the map at the same time.
Screenshot he posted explains that. Maybe you have been too precipitous giving a verdict?

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Jakash3
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2013, 09:34:52 PM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:08:51 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: